It’s finally happening and we need your help
The E-Games of D.I.R.T do work basically like the S.K.A.T.E competition just with E-MTBs.
One shows off a trick, others need to repeat it.
Who fails is getting a letter, who has all letters lost the game.
The rules in detail:
- all kind of boards are allowed but it need to be minimum dual drive
- after trick was shown, you got two weeks to upload a clip of you performing the trick. It can be on any platform or social media but need to be linked here in the thread
- because of vacation time and unpredictable Covid restrictions every participant will get one one week „Joker“. Means you once can get three weeks to perform your trick instead of two.
- the person who does upload and link the trick clip first, will be the person who can decide which trick will be next in line.
- I would like to restrict the choice of tricks to flat land and easy obstacles you can find everywhere, so no tricks where you need a skate or dirt park, but I also wanted to hear your feedback about that one.
What’s your opinion, include skate/dirt parks?
The idea behind this game is to have fun and learn new tricks this summer.
If somebody would like to create a logo or intro for the clips, he is always welcome to do so and share it with us.
Even though it’s all about fun, I wouldn’t say no if any of our vendors want to support this by sponsoring a price for the winner.
Just let me know if you got something.
I‘m going to nominate some people which might want to participate. If you one of them, please let me know if you really want to participate.
If you not one of them, but want to participate or know somebody who want to participate, let me know as well. Everybody is warmly welcomed!
I‘ll kick off the game officially on Friday 16.07.2021 with the first trick, so you have one week to get ready for everything