Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

2 Likes

better get on that ducctape game

4 Likes

I think the difference is that most here are joining in for the excuse to practice and learn new things. its about the journey, not the destination.

Yep

Personally I’m a fan of the 2 week deadlines.

If you want to try and pick up the pace it might be better to release a new trick each week but still have a 2 week deadline for submissions.

This means that each weekend you will have a new to to experiment with and a trick you practiced last week to master and film.

9 Likes

It started raining and I don’t know if it’s gonna stop before I finish work. Hope it does and it dries before so I can go straight to the park or find somewhere to practice.

2 Likes

Same here man. Been raining 3 days straight. I’ve got about 2 hours before it goes for another 3 days.

3 Likes

All right we are starting of in the wind!
Two weeks, flat land only for the beginning.
30.07.2021 is deadline to upload a clip.
First trick, the basic: Ollie something

Good luck and fun to everybody!

10 Likes

Sweeeet! I’ll be doing mine Wednesday!

2 Likes

Exciiitttting! Just finished my lipo enclosure for my Haero, some of you probably saw it on my instagram

Might even record this today

Edit: Just checked tracking and my F5 heelstraps arrive today too!

6 Likes

It stopped but I’m scared it’s going to do on and off like crap

1 Like

Any tips for ollieing properly? I can jump all four at once, and I can lift the front wheels, but it all falls apart if I try lifting the front and then jumping.

Well if you’re moving it’s quite a bit easier, technically when you jump up a curb I would say that’s an ollie, but he says “over something” so I assume that would mean a specific object.

Also, how are we defining ollie? Front tires off ground, then back tires?

That’s what I assumed, there seems to be four separate types of jumps from this video.

5 Likes

Nollie on emtb looks difficult with all our weight on the back haha

2 Likes

4wd bb :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Jumping up a curb would definitely count as well

1 Like

Does this work?

7 Likes

Yep :+1:

1 Like

Dang beat me to it, I’m recording mine in like an hour or so

Is it too late to join? My battery is built for range so its quite heavy, but I’m keen to see what I’m capable of!

1 Like

I think everyone who submits the first trick before the deadline counts as a participant :slight_smile:

6 Likes