Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

i just use tape

I’ve got F5’s will that work?

Edit: looks like I can get MBS heelstraps for $60

I’ll just have to do the first week with no heelstraps

3 Likes

Yeah they work together. No issues at all.
I did ride trampa heelstraps for a long time with my mbs F5 bindings. They are more slim as well, so for setups with a big battery box in the middle they are even a bit more comfortable than the mbs heelstraps as you have more room for your heels before you hit the battery box.

4 Likes

Can confirm, I run like that too and it works great.

1 Like

Can’t skip… got a heavy fukker to lift​:innocent:, shitty weather means just less fun… :sleepy:

1 Like

don’t worry, mine’s 17kg w/o the battery :wink:
it just makes our attenpts more impresive!

3 Likes

Ah good to know. I ordered the F5 ones anyway but if I find them to be too thicc I’ll get trampa ones

2 Likes

Two days left, if you wanna sign up, now is the time!

Also, if you participate and did not vote yet, than please do

4 Likes

Small teaser…

Hope you are all ready for tomorrow :point_up::call_me_hand:

21 Likes

You and your beautiful forest will have to come to terms with my apartment parking lot lol

Maybe I’ll do mine in the nearby park in the grass so the falls hurt less

3 Likes

o h i t s t o m o r r o w
:eyes:

let’s do it’

3 Likes

Buttoning up the bro right now :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

we should have burnouts 2022 next year, to put all the overpowered boards to good use

2 Likes

i will learn to make my 4wd do burnouts with me on it

and likely eat shit on the way

4 Likes

2 Likes

better get on that ducctape game

4 Likes

I think the difference is that most here are joining in for the excuse to practice and learn new things. its about the journey, not the destination.

Yep

Personally I’m a fan of the 2 week deadlines.

If you want to try and pick up the pace it might be better to release a new trick each week but still have a 2 week deadline for submissions.

This means that each weekend you will have a new to to experiment with and a trick you practiced last week to master and film.

9 Likes

It started raining and I don’t know if it’s gonna stop before I finish work. Hope it does and it dries before so I can go straight to the park or find somewhere to practice.

2 Likes

Same here man. Been raining 3 days straight. I’ve got about 2 hours before it goes for another 3 days.

3 Likes

All right we are starting of in the wind!
Two weeks, flat land only for the beginning.
30.07.2021 is deadline to upload a clip.
First trick, the basic: Ollie something

Good luck and fun to everybody!

10 Likes