Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

Nice one! Maybe we can include „of D.I.R.T“ as well?

How all others like it?

2 Likes

I like it, maybe change the colour from the “Games 2021”, maybe in splashed brown style?

1 Like

Hmmmm @City-Blade-101 Should I stay or Should I go? :rofl::rofl:

Anyone got a small spare vesc you don’t need anymore? Used, banged, as long as it works it’ll do lmao

@NullBlox That’s a sick logo :zap::muscle:t4:

6 Likes

Did loads of small jumps today to get that stamina up. Just an uncut video. Sound of the board approaching with the helical gears sounds pretty dope. Definitely have to get back into it again :love_you_gesture:

14 Likes

i gotta get on my strength games lol

NEVER SKIP LEGG DAY

5 Likes

what battery you use

1 Like

12s6p Samsung 30Q

1 Like

Don’t skip leg day!

I’m gonna be doing my stuff with my lipo pack I think but my BN drives are kinda heavy so I gotta train for sure, probably going to try and do some jumping around every day this week.

So far I’ve figured out how to jump up a curb moving & how to jump over short speed bumps

5 Likes

Yeah more leg days or saving some board weight is definitely a good idea :sweat_smile: I have a lightweight build planned but will probably take months before its done.

Jumping small speedbumps is pretty good, I guess we are on about the same level then :blush:

6 Likes

i started riding emtb just over a week ago lmao

3 Likes

In a surprising last minute decision, it looks like @venom121212 will be riding the Haero Bro deck instead of his markone deck!

Letting that epoxy and loctite cure at the same time feels like killing 2 birds with one stone.

19 Likes

Same!

1 Like

Just take it easy and dont push yourself too much yet. Pushing too hard with little experience can lead to nasty falls.

6 Likes

no worries, i have ~8k miles worth of xp on my now half retired build :wink:

already went on a 16 mile offroad run second day in :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
can’t wait to get started!

5 Likes

Rainy days at my spot untill sunday, no legg days for me😪

1 Like

dun stop you from leg day indoors! get on the squats!!

2 Likes

Yep, rain is no reason to skip leg day :point_up:

9 Likes

8k should certainly be enough experience to get into emtb :joy: :muscle:

4 Likes

I can already tell that my lack of heel straps may become an issue lol

3 Likes

Get some from trampa. Will still arrive before we start the competition :wink: