Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

Anyone else not feel that sore until the next day when trying to put pants/shorts on? The lifting of my front leg killed me for 3 days. Such a weird muscle workout.

2 Likes

Oh definitely. Lol it’s bad

I’m super sore rn from today’s stuff, was finishing squid game for my second time, first time with Mrs. going to try and finish the edit in a few mins.

What do you guys think, should I post it tomorrow morning at a set time and let you guys have warning?

Say, for example, I premier it at 10am

That way I don’t post it late tonight and just leave it to whoever gets up first

i think yall are just getting old XD

3 Likes

Alrighty the video is uploaded! It will go live precisely at 10am PST tomorrow (23rd)

I think it will be easy for some but had for others

2 Likes

Just turned 30 so that checks out

1 Like

Alright if yall aren’t subscribed, here’s the link.

One thing to mention is you gotta ride out of the backside pivot, it doesn’t have to be a perfect 180 degrees but you have to be able to ride out of it in the same direction you came from

8 Likes

you’re right, imma have a heck of a time with this oen :joy:

i’ve lowkey been tryna been wanting to try this trick, now’s the time to get it!

3 Likes

The backside pivot had me falling on my back several times, it’s very different from frontside pivot, surprisingly

2 Likes

Good i got my mtb light ready to help!

4 Likes

Nice job! @Andy87 looks like @Seabjorn will be setting the next trick

It’s pretty obvious that you’ve done these kinds of tricks before, I am learning these all for the first time

If we do DIRT again next year it would be sooooo much easier for me haha

6 Likes

Nice combo. Looks super clean. :facepunch:t3: Really wish I had the time to fix my board and time to participate. Still gonna teach myself all these tricks later though.

Nice combo @ShutterShock
The 8th round is going till 5.11.
@Seabjorn well done, please be prepared to show us the 9th trick on friday 5.11.

Drop outs of this week are me and @JoeyZ5

If we going to do a second round next year we definitely should start a bit more early like in beginning of May (in case we are finished this round till than :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I see a lot of talents growing up from this game :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

9 Likes

Sounds fine by me

Been a very fun experience. I need to learn jumping next

1 Like

i tried to do a 180 turn while standing, needed to jump 4 times for that one turn lol.

1 Like

Haha yeah I’m talking mostly about like dropoffs, stairs, etc. maneuvering in the air is a skill on its own

1 Like

ooh! i got just the video

i may be in a bad spot because of it tho

front right motor jerks hard ob some inputs now, just ate shit a couple minutes ago on a turn
i hope it’s not an esc issue and the motor’s just fucced up

4 Likes

Thank’s! Well yes and no, i kinda always been riding my boards like they are ATV’s not caring to much about the jumping part, mostly becuase my boards always been quite heavy. Started wakeboarding last year which also made me build a lighter E-mtb but can’t say i’ve been that good at practising tricks on it, although the lightweight boards are much more fun to ride most of the time leaving my 4wd sitting in a dark corner :thinking:

First time doing this specific combo or even a backside 180 pivot. This game has been a great motivator to get some dedicated “trick” sessions in. I like the feel of this combo a lot, somehow more rewarding to do a backside 180 pivot than a frontside :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Haha well you made it look well oiled, yeah I agree it is a satisfying combo for sure

1 Like
4 Likes