Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

Just @Andy87 and he’ll put the ticker by your name to say you’re using your extra week

1 Like

Well done @Seabjorn :ok_hand:
@Skatardude10 you got your extra week.
Please upload the wheelie nose grab clip till 29.10.

3 Likes

I think I’m dropping out of the games. I’m so behind on other stuff that I haven’t rode my board in weeks. I probably won’t have a chance to ride until there’s snow on the ground here. At that point I’ll be on the ski slopes. :skier:

2 Likes

Dang this was a lot harder than I thought. I had to switch remote hands and my previously decent wheelie skill completely went away.

9 Likes

Haha thank’s for your concern! Ankles are fine, esc case not so much :laughing: did get some road rash from that one but nothing bad

3 Likes

Yeah bro I’ve been trying to get better at switching hands, and it’s hard!

3 Likes

@Andy87

i need my extra week :confounded:
it’s raining today

2 Likes

that’s what she said :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Cranking out the edit right now, going to make it short I think. Here’s my final video from week 7

Quality still processing

7 Likes

Anyone else not feel that sore until the next day when trying to put pants/shorts on? The lifting of my front leg killed me for 3 days. Such a weird muscle workout.

2 Likes

Oh definitely. Lol it’s bad

I’m super sore rn from today’s stuff, was finishing squid game for my second time, first time with Mrs. going to try and finish the edit in a few mins.

What do you guys think, should I post it tomorrow morning at a set time and let you guys have warning?

Say, for example, I premier it at 10am

That way I don’t post it late tonight and just leave it to whoever gets up first

i think yall are just getting old XD

3 Likes

Alrighty the video is uploaded! It will go live precisely at 10am PST tomorrow (23rd)

I think it will be easy for some but had for others

2 Likes

Just turned 30 so that checks out

1 Like

Alright if yall aren’t subscribed, here’s the link.

One thing to mention is you gotta ride out of the backside pivot, it doesn’t have to be a perfect 180 degrees but you have to be able to ride out of it in the same direction you came from

8 Likes

you’re right, imma have a heck of a time with this oen :joy:

i’ve lowkey been tryna been wanting to try this trick, now’s the time to get it!

3 Likes

The backside pivot had me falling on my back several times, it’s very different from frontside pivot, surprisingly

2 Likes

Good i got my mtb light ready to help!

4 Likes

Nice job! @Andy87 looks like @Seabjorn will be setting the next trick

It’s pretty obvious that you’ve done these kinds of tricks before, I am learning these all for the first time

If we do DIRT again next year it would be sooooo much easier for me haha

6 Likes

Nice combo. Looks super clean. :facepunch:t3: Really wish I had the time to fix my board and time to participate. Still gonna teach myself all these tricks later though.