Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

I was looking so forward to try the wheelie grab but unfortunately due to health issues I can’t participate the next days or even weeks. It is even hard to write this words now and I also can’t go to work. Hopefully I can ride again soon. In the meantime I wish you all the best and have fun guys!

12 Likes

Wow that really sucks man… Hope you get well soon

5 Likes

Thoughts and prayers headed your way bro.

3 Likes

hope you get better bro :heart:

2 Likes

Get better @rich I really hope it was not from the bean plant. :frowning:

1 Like

Wish you a speedy recovery, hang in there :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Take care @rich and speedy recovery!

1 Like

I know there’s a lot of traction control heaters here but it’s definitely the best option in slippery and wet. Just feels a lot more predictable.

Also @rich that sucks. Hope your feeling better soon.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your encouraging responses, it means a lot to me :hugs:

No, don’t worry :rofl:

More info/details

Since Sunday morning at work I have been very dizzy and it doesn’t stop which is awful. I also get sick quickly when moving (vomited twice at work). A friend who is a neurologist examined me yesterday and he thinks it is the least dangerous cause (inflamed nerve) and I have been given strong medication for the next 2 weeks. He says that the dizziness can last a few days to a few weeks. I may go to the hospital for a CT scan to make sure it wasn’t a stroke. Anyway, it is a good time to quit smoking.

11 Likes

Best thing I ever did. 16 years clean. :joy:

6 Likes

but y’all can’t stop bein smokin hot :hot_face:

11 Likes

Mine are even worse :joy:

2 Likes

Wow that’s crazy, it’s a good thing steel plates will be here relatively soon. I’m lucky I haven’t had to experience that at this point

3 Likes

Alright guys I’ve had a busy busy week so I am going to be recording the new trick tomorrow probably mid day, and will end up likely posting it in the evening

Along with that I will upload my cut together attempts at the wheelie grab, along with the qualifying attempt.

If I have enough time I’ll do another wheelie grab but since I’ll be doing it on my lunch break I’ll need to just see how it goes. It’s gonna be a spinny one this week

3 Likes

i fear if i try the trick tonight imma break my stars they are 98% ded :cold_sweat:
i donwanna break my stars

5 Likes

This trick made me aware of how stiff i’ve become :sweat_smile: definitely the hardest one yet!

Did several sessions attempting the nose grab but this is pretty much what i got, might aswell post it :man_shrugging: clip is from last weekend where i also wrecked my esc box from the last fall, unfortunately havent had the time to fix it up during the week

14 Likes

the last one tho :cold_sweat:

5 Likes

Yeah for real. @Seabjorn how are your ankles doing? Did that last fall tear your foot off? We need answers, damnit!

4 Likes

ooo stiff :smirk:

2 Likes

How do I take an extra week? Work has me gone till Sunday since last week.