Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

Nice combo @ShutterShock
The 8th round is going till 5.11.
@Seabjorn well done, please be prepared to show us the 9th trick on friday 5.11.

Drop outs of this week are me and @JoeyZ5

If we going to do a second round next year we definitely should start a bit more early like in beginning of May (in case we are finished this round till than :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I see a lot of talents growing up from this game :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

9 Likes

Sounds fine by me

Been a very fun experience. I need to learn jumping next

1 Like

i tried to do a 180 turn while standing, needed to jump 4 times for that one turn lol.

1 Like

Haha yeah I’m talking mostly about like dropoffs, stairs, etc. maneuvering in the air is a skill on its own

1 Like

ooh! i got just the video

i may be in a bad spot because of it tho

front right motor jerks hard ob some inputs now, just ate shit a couple minutes ago on a turn
i hope it’s not an esc issue and the motor’s just fucced up

4 Likes

Thank’s! Well yes and no, i kinda always been riding my boards like they are ATV’s not caring to much about the jumping part, mostly becuase my boards always been quite heavy. Started wakeboarding last year which also made me build a lighter E-mtb but can’t say i’ve been that good at practising tricks on it, although the lightweight boards are much more fun to ride most of the time leaving my 4wd sitting in a dark corner :thinking:

First time doing this specific combo or even a backside 180 pivot. This game has been a great motivator to get some dedicated “trick” sessions in. I like the feel of this combo a lot, somehow more rewarding to do a backside 180 pivot than a frontside :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Haha well you made it look well oiled, yeah I agree it is a satisfying combo for sure

1 Like
4 Likes

note:
stairs can be very bad lol

3 Likes

Wow that thing is huge! didn’t realize how big it was… until you provided some perspective… with your head… :smiley:

2 Likes

Not to be that guy but I don’t really think you posted this in the right thread, I don’t think this is on topic

Looks awesome though

1 Like

not unless he does a kickflip on it!

1 Like

your right, I was excited.

1 Like

I really hope this is good enough cause the board is fucked XD

7 Likes

Whoa

2 Likes

Yeah looks good, weird to see it from a regular rider though haha

What the hell happened lol did your baseplate break?

1 Like

the deck snapped right at the base of the truck

3 Likes

Where are you located? I have some deck('s) on hand I can hook you up with.
(Only charge shipping)

3 Likes

Damn… at first sight I was like huh? u got a emtb low rider that you are using for tricks?

2 Likes