Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

THANK YOU ZACH!! Everyone is right, you have to just full send and twist your body… Got it on the 5th try (or 6th)

2 Likes

Ahhhh I needed a ramp, and our driveway is slightly sloped since I was too lazy to turn reverse on

2 Likes

[here’s a montage of of goin back n forth over a span of 7 minuets :joy: i’m in pain]

i put the clips together before exporting it from the camera, and i swear the music just happened to line up in the beginning

i’m way to lazy rn

14 Likes

That’s definitely a level up doing it with a quad.
Well done @poastoast :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Last day reminder for:
@rich
@ducktaperules
@joshoujoe
@frankthedragon
@Tasventouras
@e_skate_pt

@Pickled_Monkey you can upload the new trick clip at any time you are ready today.

3 Likes

I’m sorry @BigBen and @rafaelinmissouri for i am a colossal dick, strap on your boards bois cause we doing 180s

11 Likes

Faaaaak…
Nice one :roll_eyes:
Time to do leg every day😪

4 Likes

Perfect timing. I was just about to go on a ride when this dropped.

6 Likes

Fuck off! I thought I’d have this first in the bag for sure. Getting my kid on the bus right now and the board is charged up in the garage. Damn you and your quickness.

Also, good job I guess :unamused:

6 Likes

Frontside, Backside, Fakie? All of them, or one of them? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Make it backside for fun! Everyone does frontside

It’s the question of defining the task for everyone, not what I will do in the end :point_up::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So should it be the other way around? Or with the motors at the back? Im not a analog skater so im not sure what all the trick names mean.

2 Likes

We need to wait @Pickled_Monkey to give a definition. I personally would say any 180 counts, but if we lock it down to one variation, than we would need to see if yours count.

2 Likes

yeah dude…
which 180?

and let it not be the one Justin suggested…

1 Like

So I believe you should be able to do it any direction (fakie, standard, front, back) but I say any 180 as long as your moving.

4 Likes

dude…
you gotta pick one.

just say frontside 180… to be nice.

and by the way…
super sore this morning.

1 Like

Ok then backside 180 motors to the rear

2 Likes

I guess this is better than a backflip…

I can no longer do these on my street board so this is going to be interesting.

Zach… @NullBlox can you crank out a tutorial please…

1 Like