Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

Did it but gotta say I don’t really like this trick…
It’s in no way useful for mtb riding and a great way to fuck up your ankles…

Lol not every trick has to be “useful” it’s not like doing a kickflip is “useful” for skateboarding

2 Likes

First off GREAT JOB!
Im impressed by everyone who has tried or landed this.
Its not easy, but it looks so simple right?

My goal in this was not to make anyone hurt but for everyone to overcome self expectations.
Some people thought, No way I cant do that. Then they did. I hope that the people who landed it
can see the drive they have within themselves to get shit done. I also hope that the feeling of self
accomplishment was met for the ones who landed it. This feeling is one of the best imo and is one
of many reason I still skate today. That feeling that this is impossible, then you Stick a Land!

Not many tricks are actually useful.
I think this is why they are called tricks.

Tricks imo are used to help express yourself in one way or another.
Like a HandStand on a skateboard. This is a Trick but its not protocolary useful or is it…?

I would have to lean towards it is only useful when used in the ART of MTB, SKATE,
WAKE, SNOW, ETC.

As for will a bean plant help you get around your local parks and routes? I don’t think it will.
Will a bean plant help you get laid? Yes it might, Chicks dig Tricks!

6 Likes

How else do you knock water or leaves off your board without stopping? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I just ollie aggressively and repeatedly until I fly away into the sky and the water and leaves come off

Sidenote it’s raining today so I guess I’m not going to get the trick lol

2 Likes

New trick bois, sorry for the shit light, it got dark fast
The trick- wheelie nose grab
Few thing to remember, try a wheelie first then add the nose grab
It is not a quick touch, hold the grab as long as possible (the longer the better, the smoother the better)

8 Likes

Oh boy. You only did it for like 3 seconds though so I assume that is good?

Is there a certain angle of wheelie we need to achieve?

@poastoast will have fun with this on his 4wd

2 Likes

FFS (Smacks forehead)

2 Likes

Im building a GrindBox today, so I’ll let you all have this one first.
Muahhahahahahahahah! (Also kinda fear this trick.)

1 Like

I’ve done about that much time in a wheelie before but never tried to grab, it’s probably harder than we think

Also I guess this is another trick with switched remote hands haha

Wait… this is a backside wheelie grab right, so for goofy riders it would be right hand?

Edit: hmmm it is pretty dry out maybe I can get it done at lunch

1 Like

I see me grabbing then falling all the way back. My mounts wont catch me like most builds do.
I can wheelie a little bit but “bull bar/truck grab” also… Hope this goes the opposite of my expectations.

I think we just use our front hand, which may require a remote swap.
Or
He may not care so long as we grab that thing and hold on!!!

1 Like

Right yeah well front hand back hand makes a diff, I think back hand would be harder? Hard to say

Both hands or it doesn’t count. :crazy_face:

jk

1 Like

Unfortunately I can’t watch this video like many of the other videos here :disappointed_relieved:

Really? I’m on chrome and it works fine, are you on apple?

1 Like

Niiiice I could watch it in chrome!
Normally I use firefox as browser, seems this is the problem.

Edit: Now I have to watch all the videos in this thread which I couldn’t watch in firefox before :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I still wonder how y’all getting the board up in the air.

I just came from a ride and tried to pop the nose while standing and already struggled with it.

3 Likes

Mad torque and taking the weight and placing it mostly on your back foot

i’m feelin like trash but let’s do it

2 Likes