Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

First of: Happy new year!

I got a bit trapped in the new year celebration circle, so I’m a bit late for the summary…

This weeks drop outs are
@poastoast and @NullBlox

As we already exceeded the new trick deadline,
I would recommend a new year one week break.
If that’s ok for all who are left in the game, than next trick will start 8.1.2022
First trick of the year would be your task @Pickled_Monkey

3 Likes

yup!

it was wonderful ridin with y’all :wave:

looking forward to another round!

4 Likes

I keep forgetting about this… ehhhhhh!

3 Likes

Woop woop competition is real now! Time for the trick ping-pong between us 5 left lol

I’m excited to see what the upcoming stuff will be

I appreciate this, I’m on vacation now, looking forwards to seeing the next trick on the 8th, assuming everyone else is chill with it.

Lol we might still be going by then given that three of us have zero letters still

1 Like

lol

New trick time i believe :smiley:

edit No.2 the electric boogaloo- frontside 180 followed by fakie backside 180

2 Likes

In the airport at Kauai…

Internet will not load video, guess I’ll have to watch as soon as I get home.

Would be good to have any clarifications and the official trick name, if you can @Pickled_Monkey

2 Likes

edited the post, entirely forgot to say the trick XD

1 Like

Thanks lol, now I can practice it in my head while the video continues to never load

Except Venom is probably going to get it in like 10 seconds because he seems to always be on the gun

2 Likes

Alright I dedicated some time to figuring this switch, Fakie, Frontside, backside shit out. Since we are in bindings, we are never riding switch, only Fakie. When in Fakie, the rotation direction is what swaps. Mentally I hate it and it’s counterintuitive to me.

I agree it should be a FS 180 to BS 180 but…

This indicates it would be a FS 180 to FS 180 (hated even typing that) since regular rider, counter clockwise, counter clockwise

2 Likes

That’s very confusing - let me watch the video to see if that makes sense

Edit: Unfortunately FS 180 to FS 180 does make sense according to your chart

Unfortunately indeed :expressionless:

Which makes my last trick actually a BS 180 nose roll to a BS 180 I guess.

1 Like

baaaaaah just flip n flop!

1 Like

Hypothetically, if I were to go bust this trick out, can I record the new trick right after? It’s getting dark as I’m getting off work usually and snows coming so ride time is fewer and farther between.

Edit: Oh well, I didn’t record another while I was out.

Here is the FS 180 to FS 180

Volume up, I got kicked out of the park right after I landed :innocent:

This one was funny. Motor mount/can landed in a divot and stopped me dead right in line with the pup.

2 Likes

I mean as long as you get it correctly I don’t see why that would be a problem

You won’t be able to post the new one until the due date of this one is up though

There’s only a couple of us left so it’s mostly however we want it to work now I would think lol

@Andy87 did not update the top part but in the trick tracking on the bottom there are only 5 of us

2 Likes

I can not agree with this. If you start out fakie thats “rolling” switch.
If you pop off your nose when “rolling” fakie it’s a switch ollie.
If you pop off your tail when rolling switch its a fakie ollie.
There is no such thing as a switch nollie as it is a fakie ollie.
Your main stance creates the nose/front and tail/rear of the board.
Your stance also defines what direction FS rotations and BS rotation’s are for you.

PUT SIMPLE:
If goofy footed. Goofy, Nollie, and Fakie all spin North East for Frontside.
Switch is the only reason you will spin North West for Frontside.

if Regular footed. Regular, Nollie, and Fakie all spin North West for Frontside.
Switch is the only reason you will spin North East.

PUT SIMPLE:
Stationary means not in motions, you can not stationary Fakie Ollie and you can not stationary Nollie.

Fakie means doing a trick from your standard position but rolling in the opposite direction. IE backward.
If you are not in motions then you can not do the trick rolling backward or in a switch direction.
Nollie means Rolling forwards and kicking the nose to pop. if you are not rolling forward and
nollie that is a switch ollie. Since Nollie requires motion.

1 Like

FS 180 to Fakie FS 180.
Fakie does not change the BS and FS.
REF: FS 180
REF: Fakie FS 180
Note: both go heel side considering the rider is Regular footed. (left foot forward)
Note: FS is still Heel side if Regular or Goofy footed or Switch(since switch is goofy or regular for some).
Note: FS and BS will always be that same direction unless you ride switch.
To ride switch you mush start in that direction. 180 put you into fakie.
You can not start out Fakie that is switch. For switch you will think like a rider with opposite stance.
Ever trick that is not your opposite stance will default to your normal FS and BS directions.

giphy (1)

2 Likes

?.. not sure whats confusing.
Does it help to say Fakie and Nollie can not exist without motion.
As in there is no way to stationary Nollie or Stationary Fakie Ollie.
You can stationary switch ollie and ollie though.