Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

yeah lets get ready :smiley::love_you_gesture:t2:

4 Likes

I now have a deadline to finish my eMTB by, nice :smiley:

2 Likes

You will make it till next week? If so I’ll put you on the list if you want.

1 Like

Yeah, I think I’ll be riding it on Sunday already :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@xsynatic Almost finished his build upgrades too. Just go easy though cuz dont want you breaking the other wrist :kissing_heart:

@Mainflow can join too :grin:
and @NullBlox?

4 Likes

I don’t think I’m a good entry for a competition as someone who just about can kick the nose of the board up. I’ll probably just watch or try to recreate some things on my own, now that my 5-6 month mtb hiatus will be over soon.

7 Likes

I’m in. why am I doing this to myself?
If one of you fucker does a backflip with your board I will unalive something :joy:

3 Likes

Huh I voted but I’m only gonna be spectator on this one :pray:t4: I have no mtb lmao

4 Likes

Come over, I can borrow you one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

3 Likes

Maybe I should invite @Haeroboards :thinking:
With it my changes to win will directly drop to zero :sweat_smile: but might motivate Phil to finish his e-mtb project?
So how is it, you wanna join @Haeroboards ?

3 Likes

With people like you, @rich and @seaborder I am not looking at winning.
Just have a bit of fun and try not to get paralysed.

11 Likes

Ill second the motion.

It’s a bit of fun for me, I’m really looking forward to this

6 Likes

Fun and getting some more e-mtb feelings out into the world.
I hope it will motivate others to get into mtbing or start to use their mtb on a wider spectrum than just for carving.

7 Likes

I’m down like a clown :clown_face:

7 Likes

I’m in… :sweat_smile:. good chance to get a few skills, don’t expect too much

6 Likes

Yes it’s happening, thanks for hosting this @Andy87 :metal:
Count me in :ok_hand:

I think it’s better to start with easy flatland stuff which everyone can try.
Hopefully not on this level so we all gonna lose :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :point_down:

I think the real aim of this game is that people improve their skills. When we played the game in the old forum it helped me a lot. Because there is always a goal to reach within a certain time frame. For example I have practiced ollies for 2 days for the game and since then I can do it. Or since I practiced drifting I have much better control during turning in offroad conditions. Shifting the body weight a bit forward or back makes a huge difference and you can stop slipping during a turn.

However, those who survive the game could play a second advanced round including more dangerous things like skate/dirt park. Just my 2 cents.

16 Likes

Frick…just built a 14lb battery for range not for trickin. Now I need some lipos for weight savings

4 Likes

All I can think is, what kinds of tricks could you do on flat land with a 20+lbs board

3 Likes

Whoever starts the trick should also make a tutorial for it. Would help a lot for the learning aspect of it, especially within 2 weeks.

5 Likes

This thread is not only to post the clip you performing the trick.
I very much hope we can help each other, discussing techniques etc.

5 Likes