Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

I spent so much time kickflipping my wand in various ways that I had 8GB of footage. Then I spent many hours editing and now I’m lost. Yeah I could just upload a single clip but that would be a waste so I take the bonus week for editing please. My body hurts a lot, no idea why I put that much effort in this challenge, maybe because i am still angry about all the money i spent on this junk. I tried my best to destroy it :laughing:.

8 Likes

Lol you copied my baby nudge technique to see how it works :grinning:

It’s very amusing to me hearing the conking sound of the raptor deck boucing around

1 Like

ya, had to see how i need to make it flip flop
but only did it once and then just went for it :joy:
all the times you see me have at it is all the times i’ve ever attempted it, went head first lol
love bringing you guys along for the adventure as i try and learn :yum:
straight launched it so many times, it was amazing, i lowkey wanna see how far I can punt the deck

2 Likes

Lol my wife was watching when I clicked on the video and she was like wow that board went so far hahah

4 Likes

the raptor really took to its name and flew :joy:

3 Likes

BEAN PLANT: (Over anything! Must be over 1inch tall.)

Video is posted for 7PM CST. IE 12mins from time of this post.

HOW TO BEAN PLANT:
Front Hand Grabs Heel-side Near Bindings/Middle of Decks Rail.
Front Foot Leaves Deck to Plant on ground and Propel you over an object.

Do not confuse this with Boneless IE: “The Boneless One”
That is your Back Hand Grabbing Toe-Side and your Front Foot Leaves the Deck to Plant.

NOTE: You may need to switch remote hands to do this, You can see in my videos intro what happens if you forget to swap remote hands. XD

Enjoy!

10 Likes

Fuck yeah, I was hoping to have to learn this one! I failed at it 2 weeks ago and still have a huge bruise on my ankle.

As always, I appreciate the tips and slow mo.

2 Likes

Oh god what in the hell

This is gonna take a while - I guess I’ll need to take off my heelstraps too

I have a feeling those of us who never did skate tricks will find out how shinners feel with this one

3 Likes

Now you guys are getting into the real skate tricks! This is awesome @NullBlox !

3 Likes

:slight_smile: Got more years Skateboarding under my belt than I would like to admit, been super fun transferring these tricks to E-MTB. It’s to bad we are not using ramps or I may have had to break out the secret weapon. Pretty sure it would be NBD on ESK8, Also pretty confident I can land it.

2 Likes

Facts, I tried to do the boneless also. Just to show how its different but nope. Straight to the Shins!
Thats when I sat down to EDIT. XD

1 Like

i see feet off the board while board isnin the air

oh boi!

we craccin this one

2 Likes

Love it!
Definitely will wear my shin protection while practicing :sweat_smile:

So official 6th trick is the Bean Plant 24.9.-8.10.
Like usual you guys can find the trick and actual status in the second and third post of this thread.

As the entry of @NullBlox was a little delayed I’m counting all clips that will be uploaded till 9.10. 22:00 Moscow time.
I would still keep things on schedule, so please try to upload your clip already by Friday 8th till evening. Also new trick should be posted by 8th. Who ever that will be in this round :wink:

3 Likes

Hope this counts

4 Likes

I will say this is a land. Little sketchy but a land.
I would like to see that foot land on the deck.

1 Like

Just for you baby :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Looking good @Pickled_Monkey :ok_hand:
Be ready for showing us the next trick on 8.10. :wink:

1 Like

So we are allowing people to claim the trick more than once?

Ah sorry I missed that.
A trick can be only once in here.
Exception would be if it’s element of a combo.

2 Likes

Oh I meant like, letting the same person be the first to claim a trick - as in, @Pickled_Monkey did the backside 180

It’s fine, it’s just a rule clarification

2 Likes