Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

I know I would have done it rolling away from the board, so that the drive wheels turning kick it up

1 Like

I can’t believe it flipped … I gave up after the first few tries… Saw all y’all’s videos and decided to give it another shot

3 Likes

I do generally agree with you on this, however seeing some other guys using a regular piece of wood and driving over it i thought this would also count. Riding over a 1 inch piece of wood doesnt really add anything difficulty wise :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Give me 24hrs or less, I got a trick I think everyone can do.

2 Likes

Haha nice job!

I suppose that is true, I guess I just looked at it as more of an ollie exercise lol

:pleading_face: being nice on us huh lol

What time zone are you?

what are those sounds your board is making lol

1 Like

CST I think, Im from Missouri and we in the Middle of the US. So its a good guess.
XD 5:12pm now.

So probably not going to get it out today then? I imagine it’s getting dark there?

I want to get my chance to set a trick one of these weeks

Also, @Andy87 is there a rule that no person can claim a trick twice? It hasn’t happened yet, but no one has brought it up either

uploading!
internet sucks

made it! just in time i hope

1 Like
3 Likes

i like the very first attempt the most. That little nudge is just too cute.

3 Likes

Damn I thought a lot more letters were going out tonight! Well done folks :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Going for torque, anything other than acceleration forward means peeling out.

1 Like

I spent so much time kickflipping my wand in various ways that I had 8GB of footage. Then I spent many hours editing and now I’m lost. Yeah I could just upload a single clip but that would be a waste so I take the bonus week for editing please. My body hurts a lot, no idea why I put that much effort in this challenge, maybe because i am still angry about all the money i spent on this junk. I tried my best to destroy it :laughing:.

8 Likes

Lol you copied my baby nudge technique to see how it works :grinning:

It’s very amusing to me hearing the conking sound of the raptor deck boucing around

1 Like

ya, had to see how i need to make it flip flop
but only did it once and then just went for it :joy:
all the times you see me have at it is all the times i’ve ever attempted it, went head first lol
love bringing you guys along for the adventure as i try and learn :yum:
straight launched it so many times, it was amazing, i lowkey wanna see how far I can punt the deck

2 Likes

Lol my wife was watching when I clicked on the video and she was like wow that board went so far hahah

4 Likes

the raptor really took to its name and flew :joy:

3 Likes

BEAN PLANT: (Over anything! Must be over 1inch tall.)

Video is posted for 7PM CST. IE 12mins from time of this post.

HOW TO BEAN PLANT:
Front Hand Grabs Heel-side Near Bindings/Middle of Decks Rail.
Front Foot Leaves Deck to Plant on ground and Propel you over an object.

Do not confuse this with Boneless IE: “The Boneless One”
That is your Back Hand Grabbing Toe-Side and your Front Foot Leaves the Deck to Plant.

NOTE: You may need to switch remote hands to do this, You can see in my videos intro what happens if you forget to swap remote hands. XD

Enjoy!

10 Likes

Fuck yeah, I was hoping to have to learn this one! I failed at it 2 weeks ago and still have a huge bruise on my ankle.

As always, I appreciate the tips and slow mo.

2 Likes