Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

Phew. Been away and just got the chance to get back on the board. Just in the nick of time.

1 Like

I have not been successful but i’ll have time to try today before lunch. When is the drop time?

Till I wake up tomorrow morning everything counts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
9-10:00 Moscow time latest…. If I don’t drink tonight :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I’m gonna have to take a letter again. Haven’t been able to go skating at all in the past 3-4 weeks due to a mix of weather and home renovations (installing new flooring). I don’t see either letting up for the next couple of weeks as well, so I might have to drop out altogether.

Lets see how it goes.

3 Likes

This is for all if you with heavy boards. We have had a lot of jumping already but before we get to advanced with that we need to practice another very useful trick. The 180 Drift. If you are to lazy to jump but want to turn in a small radius this is the perfect maneuver.

You can do it front or backside however you prefer. Drive forwards drift 180 degrees and drive back were you came from.
Any ground type is fine. It doesn’t have to be grass.

9 Likes

Damn it, I was sure I will not get away without that one :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::joy:

Nice one @Blise518B

You do accelerate while sliding?

1 Like

Yes. It works best if you accelerate to break the traction.

1 Like

Traction control on or off? Or who cares :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Small tips on doing it?
Like traction control on/off does help?
It looks very controlled when you doing it.

Off!

1 Like

this is a good opportunity to mess around with your traction control and try out what works for you. Im my experience traction control on actually makes it easier to drift since both wheels keep similar speed and act kind of like a locked differential.

3 Likes

I just left it on and did it, about to try off

Sensors are broken on this board so the restart wasn’t the best. I’ll reshoot for cleanliness but just wanted to get to pick the trick. Really wish I had my heel straps for this too. The raw video was… Raw

9 Likes

Leck mich die Socke…
That was so quick I wouldn’t even be able to dress up my gear in the time you posted the first response…
So be ready @Venom121212 10.9. is your day.

2 Likes

Wow incredibly clean Justin!

1 Like

Thank you but it could definitely be cleaner. I can’t wait to try this on my normal board with reverse. 180 drift to reversing out would feel very nice.

1 Like

Yeah I need an extra week, I got SAT’s tomorrow and no time to spare.

3 Likes

Ok this one is better. Traction control off definitely helps a bunch. Allowed me to burn out of it too :+1:

Lol at the telemetry

5 Likes

Glhf

1 Like

Very interesting…

I think this one will be extremely difficult for me. I can barely break traction on my board on grass, it literally just has too much grip. Can I do it on dirt?

I don’t have any of that long slippery grass near me

If I can’t do it on dirt I might have to like wait until the grass is wet or something

2 Likes