Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

wow nice videos so far, I am not sure if i get on the board till friday. Sadly I have some health issues going on the last couple of days/weeks.

will drop those ones pre recorded! Second one is grab with ramp but looks quite cool :metal::grinning:

8 Likes

Now you’re just flexing on us dang lol

3 Likes

I think imma use my 1 week extension if I dont manage to upload anything by tomorrow. Been on holiday, and now really busy again so im lacking time…

2 Likes

When’s the next trick start/end? My toe is properly fucked still and skating has been painful.

7 Likes

Ouch :grimacing:
@Blise518B will upload the next trick tomorrow, so you got two weeks to recover and one day to manage the next trick than.

4 Likes

@Blise518B be like

“I’ll do a toeside toe flip with extra toe please”

Should be good by then, thanks!

10 Likes

NEW TRICK DAY !!!

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

Yeppp the real question is, when will Blise post it… hmmmmmm

3 Likes

Last day of BS180 as well :flushed::flushed::flushed:
@DEEIF
@BigBen
@Creavenger
@ducktaperules
@joshoujoe
@K692
@JoeyZ5
@frankthedragon
@Tasventouras
@e_skate_pt
@kilow
@ralph

If one of you need an extra week, let me know.
If no, than it’s time to get your clip up :point_up:

3 Likes

Extra week for me please

2 Likes

Ok. This is all I got. I want to get a bit better at it but ran out of time. Definitely made my riding better working on this.

9 Likes

Looks pretty clean to me, nice one

5 Likes

:crossed_fingers:t2: The link works and I got it round the right way. :joy:

5 Likes

Perfecto :sweat_drops:

Phew. Been away and just got the chance to get back on the board. Just in the nick of time.

1 Like

I have not been successful but i’ll have time to try today before lunch. When is the drop time?

Till I wake up tomorrow morning everything counts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
9-10:00 Moscow time latest…. If I don’t drink tonight :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I’m gonna have to take a letter again. Haven’t been able to go skating at all in the past 3-4 weeks due to a mix of weather and home renovations (installing new flooring). I don’t see either letting up for the next couple of weeks as well, so I might have to drop out altogether.

Lets see how it goes.

3 Likes

This is for all if you with heavy boards. We have had a lot of jumping already but before we get to advanced with that we need to practice another very useful trick. The 180 Drift. If you are to lazy to jump but want to turn in a small radius this is the perfect maneuver.

You can do it front or backside however you prefer. Drive forwards drift 180 degrees and drive back were you came from.
Any ground type is fine. It doesn’t have to be grass.

9 Likes