Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

Damn it, I was sure I will not get away without that one :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::joy:

Nice one @Blise518B

You do accelerate while sliding?

1 Like

Yes. It works best if you accelerate to break the traction.

1 Like

Traction control on or off? Or who cares :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Small tips on doing it?
Like traction control on/off does help?
It looks very controlled when you doing it.

Off!

1 Like

this is a good opportunity to mess around with your traction control and try out what works for you. Im my experience traction control on actually makes it easier to drift since both wheels keep similar speed and act kind of like a locked differential.

3 Likes

I just left it on and did it, about to try off

Sensors are broken on this board so the restart wasn’t the best. I’ll reshoot for cleanliness but just wanted to get to pick the trick. Really wish I had my heel straps for this too. The raw video was… Raw

9 Likes

Leck mich die Socke…
That was so quick I wouldn’t even be able to dress up my gear in the time you posted the first response…
So be ready @Venom121212 10.9. is your day.

2 Likes

Wow incredibly clean Justin!

1 Like

Thank you but it could definitely be cleaner. I can’t wait to try this on my normal board with reverse. 180 drift to reversing out would feel very nice.

1 Like

Yeah I need an extra week, I got SAT’s tomorrow and no time to spare.

3 Likes

Ok this one is better. Traction control off definitely helps a bunch. Allowed me to burn out of it too :+1:

Lol at the telemetry

5 Likes

Glhf

1 Like

Very interesting…

I think this one will be extremely difficult for me. I can barely break traction on my board on grass, it literally just has too much grip. Can I do it on dirt?

I don’t have any of that long slippery grass near me

If I can’t do it on dirt I might have to like wait until the grass is wet or something

2 Likes

Gravel is nice for sliding as well.
Not that great crashing thou :sweat_smile:
Slides are not mine really… I definitely will crash often to get that one done.

2 Likes

of course dirt is fine. its called game of dirt after all. Sand and gravel also works great.
I first did the trick on a frozen lake.

Frozen lake drift

5 Likes

Hahah true

Wow lol that looks fun

Couldn’t you wait a bit longer… snow and ice would make things so much more easy for me :joy:

1 Like

dam

how do I drift with 4wd :eyes::grimacing:

1 Like

Try it out :sweat_smile:
I never driftet a 4wd board so i have no idea if it works better or worse. If it doesn’t work at all you could just turn the front 2 motors to like 5A motor current.
I guess 4wd cars can still drift so maybe it also works with boards.

3 Likes