Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

Hope this counts… Running to the airport.

Also, destroyed my battery box.

Luckily I ride with tape…

5 Likes

i guess the weather’s not too bad for trying out

let’s do it!

gotta wait to i get my keyways first :expressionless:
i can already tell id break more 648 if i practice this lol

4 Likes

Definitely made it!

2 Likes

I take the blame if someone decide to don’t think it counts… At my home it 23:00 and i’m done… Had a fukload of work this week and a board who isn’t doing alright.
Huuuge thanks to @Andy87 and @seaborder who made this little one happen.

Can’t made another attempt, so this is all i’ve got:

7 Likes

Mine counted and that looked better than mine! Nice work mate.

2 Likes

I already did the next trick last winter :snowflake: I can’t wait to do it next week

6 Likes

Things like this trick are ones that make me really happy I have a gear drive

I can do burnouts in dirt, sand, or grass, and there’s no chance of a belt breaking or anything getting ruined

2 Likes

Closing the BS180 round.
I forgot to mention @rafaelinmissouri in the reminder.
I‘m sorry for that.
Please let me know if you need one more week or if you take your letter.

3 Likes

do old videos count, as i have videos of me sliding mefos, if not I’ll record a new video. also a few tips are to keep you weight forward, you can use the throttle for sliding but without the throttle is a useful way to stop. imagen your doing a noseroll but remove the lifting part.

3 Likes

I would say it’s ok as exception if people totally not getting around recording a clip.
Fresh clips are definitely preferred.
Should be an easy one for you to get the slide done :wink:

1 Like

finished editing some slide from this morning. also threw in some fakie backside slides and some powerslide fails for your enjoyment :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I’ll take a letter dude.
that second trick did a real number on my groin…

I gotta see that 4th trick to see if it is something more doable…

I may have to revisit my ability to be in this game…

5 Likes

4th trick is a 180 slide. BS or FS as you wish.

4 Likes

How far off a roll off do we need on the BS180?

I think I’m gonna take my extra week on it.

The board just rolls a foot when I land and then comes to a complete stop because of the thick grass :disappointed:

i can’t wait to try the slide once i get my keyways :yum:

i will make 4wd work

3 Likes

I did count your try as good enough today when I was going through the list.
You got the hurt arm bonus card for that round.
Please don’t try that with other body parts just to pass through :point_up::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Too kind lol I don’t think it counts

Dash why don’t you just turn on reverse it’s literally so easy lol

Oh lord haha at least your grass was soft. It’s all about shifting weight correctly, right? I think I might try on my grass but I think it’s too grippy, will probably end up doing it on dirt

2 Likes

Let’s decide this together.
Does this try from @DEEIF count as BS 180?

• Yes
  • No
  • just upload a clean BS180 clip to confirm you can do it Dash

0 voters

i think it was a decent 180 jump (following the guidelines of Null(?) where if you can turn out of it to straighten a bit, it counts)

but Dash didn’t keep riding after the landing, which seemed to be part of the stuff needed to make it count

all the boards look so light, i’m jelly

2 Likes

I refuse to vote because every answer makes sense :rofl:

I watched the video several times and it depends on how you look at it.
It was not pretty and not enough rotation and no chance to continue riding in reverse (if he could ride in reverse). If we are strict of course it is a no BUT I guess he was so excited because he never did it before which leads me to an yes. This challenge is also to learn new things. I’m sure if he wasn’t injured he would keep practicing and make it better.

just my 2 cents

A good solution could be to combine all tricks in one challenge at some advanced stage. Doing all tricks in a row (or at least with short breaks if it’s too hard). So anyone who can not repeat the tricks he has already done gets a letter.

5 Likes