that skill

8 Likes

Wow. :exploding_head:

1 Like

mmmm very nice

Lots of practice

2 Likes

FS 180 NO COMPLY.

Air’s at 4pm CST. (around 15mins or less.)

8 Likes

New trick, ollie deck grab, find a mound/ curb/ big ass drop. Ollie that sucker and grab ya deck while in the air.

Duration doesn’t matter for the grab, you just gotta have your fingers wrap under the deck.

8 Likes

Close but no touchies

Pop pop

6 Likes

Wait so you got it then?

Every time I look at this I just miss it lol

I’m going to go film my flip flop thing rn

2 Likes

Guess I need to get a tri pod or something, my phone was just resting against a post on the ground.

That 1x6 board is just a side wall, the ground goes like this.

If you want to set the next trick, I’m happy to pass off the duty if you’re the next entry.

2 Likes

time time is arriving

looking into the light

gimme moment i edit video together soon

I’ve got the fs twist thing recorded just need to upload it here

Edit:

Here’s my FS No-Comply 180

I did the ollie grab too but I didn’t do it off of a curb, only on a flat surface

I’m not really sure if @Pickled_Monkey did it off of a ledge or curb either to be fair though, really hard to tell from that video angle. Anyways, I’ll just give it to Venom, bc my board is dead and I’m not going out again this weekend, likely.

I’ve been lazy with the dirt video editing, gotta edit both the dirt drift and this one now

5 Likes

i found a mound to jump up, the curb or mound just helps to increase air time for the grab, it isn’t necessary for the trick
@Venom121212 you gotta grab the center of the deck for it to be a deck grab. grabbing the nose would be a nose grab

To be fair it looks like a nose grab in your video, I think a better example next time would help lol

1 Like

Yeah, sorry it was the last thing i could record before this happened-

Got a screenshot from coming out of the grab

1 Like

Bro wtf you always breaking shit :joy: last time you broke your deck didn’t you?

That screenshot clears things up nicely. I did a Ollie front grab but this is lowkey way easier lol

1 Like

ma bad, i fell asleep before i could upload

hope this is good! (skip to around 2:40 if you wanna be lazy)
also did a really clean jump 180 at around 2:20 :kissing_heart:
i see how different 2wd is, i’ve never had an easier time doing any tricks

and then right after i do a short ride and proceed to east shit hard goin 25 on brick… would’ve loved to see a video of me flying :rofl:
scraped both my knees and smacced em pretty bad so bending em far to grab my board in an ollie is gonna be interesting
praying i don’t run into any issue going back to 4wd

3 Likes

Ok. Your vid looked like a nose grab to me but a deck grab is even easier so no worries.

Sorry about your board, you have the stuff to get it running?

1 Like

I have a pair of chinos the same color as yours, they’re one of my favorite pairs of pants

In other news, new job, I thought the trick was pretty easy but maybe I just lost track of how many attempts it took, only took me 10 mins to get it down

1 Like

yeah it was the only place i could prop my phone up so the angle is a bit bad.
tbh not really, but a some late nights, a few cans of monster and a lot of swear words and i should be up and running for the next trick.

yes it was a deck and it is now in the corner of shame, honestly it’s to the point now theirs not much stuff i haven’t broken

2 Likes

so a grab and im all caught up?.. :confused: