Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

Fuck me sideways! Loving it! Nice one!

2 Likes

7 Likes

@poastoast you got a clip ready for the drift? If no :grimacing:

2 Likes

That was quick @Pickled_Monkey :ok_hand:
Please be ready to show us the next trick on 3.12.

This weeks dropout is @BigBen

@NullBlox i have seen you missed twice the upload window and therefore got two letters. Not sure if that was intentionally or not, so thought I’ll let you know. If it wasn’t intentionally, please check in the second post when there is the last day to upload the trick clip in future.

4 Likes

@Andy87 I will take the letter, weather has been to cold for me and when it was not to cold I was busy.
So I accept my fate on this one, wont happen again. :wink:

2 Likes

Damn yall are ridiculous I hadn’t even woken up yet

It’s annoying having something posted in the wrong time zone

Nice trick tho @Venom121212 should be fun to try out

1 Like

sadly noooo
it got cold and i wrecked my hand yesterday in more ways than i thought possible

how the hecc did yall do that

3 Likes

I can’t free standing lift it either. The rolling motion and sudden pull back really helps to pop it up. When your turn your shoulders, the board will turn with you naturally. It’s the lift that sucks for sure.

3 Likes

will try it out! sun’s goin down quicj :eyes:

2 Likes

sincerely my only advice is legit just to send it

1 Like

oh man

that skill

8 Likes

Wow. :exploding_head:

1 Like

mmmm very nice

Lots of practice

2 Likes

FS 180 NO COMPLY.

Air’s at 4pm CST. (around 15mins or less.)

8 Likes

New trick, ollie deck grab, find a mound/ curb/ big ass drop. Ollie that sucker and grab ya deck while in the air.

Duration doesn’t matter for the grab, you just gotta have your fingers wrap under the deck.

8 Likes

Close but no touchies

Pop pop

6 Likes

Wait so you got it then?

Every time I look at this I just miss it lol

I’m going to go film my flip flop thing rn

2 Likes

Guess I need to get a tri pod or something, my phone was just resting against a post on the ground.

That 1x6 board is just a side wall, the ground goes like this.

If you want to set the next trick, I’m happy to pass off the duty if you’re the next entry.

2 Likes

time time is arriving

looking into the light

gimme moment i edit video together soon

I’ve got the fs twist thing recorded just need to upload it here

Edit:

Here’s my FS No-Comply 180

I did the ollie grab too but I didn’t do it off of a curb, only on a flat surface

I’m not really sure if @Pickled_Monkey did it off of a ledge or curb either to be fair though, really hard to tell from that video angle. Anyways, I’ll just give it to Venom, bc my board is dead and I’m not going out again this weekend, likely.

I’ve been lazy with the dirt video editing, gotta edit both the dirt drift and this one now

5 Likes