Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

i found a mound to jump up, the curb or mound just helps to increase air time for the grab, it isn’t necessary for the trick
@Venom121212 you gotta grab the center of the deck for it to be a deck grab. grabbing the nose would be a nose grab

To be fair it looks like a nose grab in your video, I think a better example next time would help lol

1 Like

Yeah, sorry it was the last thing i could record before this happened-

Got a screenshot from coming out of the grab

1 Like

Bro wtf you always breaking shit :joy: last time you broke your deck didn’t you?

That screenshot clears things up nicely. I did a Ollie front grab but this is lowkey way easier lol

1 Like

ma bad, i fell asleep before i could upload

hope this is good! (skip to around 2:40 if you wanna be lazy)
also did a really clean jump 180 at around 2:20 :kissing_heart:
i see how different 2wd is, i’ve never had an easier time doing any tricks

and then right after i do a short ride and proceed to east shit hard goin 25 on brick… would’ve loved to see a video of me flying :rofl:
scraped both my knees and smacced em pretty bad so bending em far to grab my board in an ollie is gonna be interesting
praying i don’t run into any issue going back to 4wd

3 Likes

Ok. Your vid looked like a nose grab to me but a deck grab is even easier so no worries.

Sorry about your board, you have the stuff to get it running?

1 Like

I have a pair of chinos the same color as yours, they’re one of my favorite pairs of pants

In other news, new job, I thought the trick was pretty easy but maybe I just lost track of how many attempts it took, only took me 10 mins to get it down

1 Like

yeah it was the only place i could prop my phone up so the angle is a bit bad.
tbh not really, but a some late nights, a few cans of monster and a lot of swear words and i should be up and running for the next trick.

yes it was a deck and it is now in the corner of shame, honestly it’s to the point now theirs not much stuff i haven’t broken

2 Likes

so a grab and im all caught up?.. :confused:

looks like we got a couple drops from trick 10!
i count… 3?
still in the biz!

2 Likes

Looks like some people got their first letters too!

We still in it babyyy

2 Likes

how have i made it this far after going from 4wd to 2wd to 1wd back to 2wd i got no clue

1 Like

Drop outs for this week are @Skatardude10 and @rich
Hope you feeling a bit better by now @rich :pray:

I would count the deck grab from @Venom121212 but @Pickled_Monkey please check and let uns know in case you think it wasn’t done properly.

5 Likes

@Venom121212 if you post a a video with a centre deck grab you get to set next trick, if not next video can have it.

4 Likes

mmmmm the game is on. I wonder if I can manage to get out before he does lol

3 Likes

We just had our last craft show of the year and fucking smashed it so I’ll be spending the next 3 days cleaning and catching up on home chores that I neglected. Been up since 3:30 managing the printers :sleepy:

7 Likes

Damn that sounds strange…

Thanks bro, yes a bit better but still can’t work or ride a board due to disturbance of equilibrium which sucks. My life changed in so many ways it’s hard to believe. Hopefully I can ride and jump again in spring which is my goal (or the earlier the better).

6 Likes

Wish you all the best @rich
Hope you can get back on a board soon!

1 Like

I finally got around to properly editing these, here they are.

4 Likes

Forward

Reverse

I think we should definitely start including ramps :grin:

BONUS:
All current and eliminated competitors have earned a special spot in my heart and are welcome to come visit any time. There is a bitchin indoor bmx park that is esk8 friendly that we could make an awesome weekend of. I’ll even pay for your admission, please hold me to that :call_me_hand:

7 Likes