Summer 2021 E-Games of D.I.R.T

I think I’m supposed to post a new trick tomorrow but it’s been pouring all day and is supposed to keep up for the next 2 days :confused:

I’ll try and do something in my garage maybe tomorrow.

4 Likes

yay! a relaxing trick for the new years

2 Likes

Hahaha just what I was thinking

1 Like

Sorry guys, there was a gap in the rain :wink:

2 Likes

Oh boy

1 Like

Fakie BS nose roll 180 to BS 180

(to be corrected)

• Start off riding fakie
  • 180 Pivot on front wheels (rear swings in front of you)
  • 180 jump your new back wheels to the front in the same rotation as the pivot (rear swings behind this time)

4 Likes

well shit time to not go 4wd so i can do this

should be ez!
and of course i won’t be home for like another 2 hours so i can’t be first :rofl:
but das ok

1 Like

Oh nice! This is similar to my trick, but in reverse

FINAL EDIT
Fakie FS pivot (Fakie FS nose roll) to BS 180.
Or
Fakie FS Pivot to BS 180 Nollie

To make sense of this fakie and nollie do not change what FS and BS is.

Riding in your normal stance:
Take your lead foot (front foot) and swing it heelside.
This is also called FS.
If you stand on the floor and point your hand towards your forward direction.
Tehn spin 90 heelside, notice you are facing front and can now walk normal to the direction you pointed.

Now if you apply that to toe side.
Stand on floor and point towards your forward direction then rotate 90 to the toeside.
This makes your back face the way you was pointing. Thats why its BS.

When going Fakie its just riding backwards so FS and BS remain the same as standard stance.
When riding nollie, you are just on the nose, so FS and BS remain the same as standard stance.
When riding switch, FS and BS remain the same as standard stance because switch is standard for some.

XD

2 Likes

screw it i’m calling it a flip flop :rofl:

6 Likes

It’s a fakie fs nose roll followed by a bs 180
I did this before i realised it was the qrong combo-

I then realised it was the wrong combo and redid it but the camera only caught half and tgis happened-
Like sincerely if anyone wants stuff testing to the limit I’ll fuck that shit up :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Love it! I stand corrected! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i need griptape :grinning:

tried it this morn, couldn’t control the board cause my feet slip everywhere, who would thunk

i’ll upload my video in a second

3 Likes

ok ok
some cool things

1:
i bottomed out! twice!

2:
here’s video

3:
here’s a slowmo
ugh still .mov :grinning:

6 Likes

Way to flex on us

5 Likes

Well… that is definitely a torture test

1 Like

i didn’t even know i bottomed out :joy:

2 Likes

These clips are AWESOME!! If it was not raining id be out there with you!

Trampa deck? I pretty sure even the stiff ones will bottom out. (not hating by any means)
I think my MBS retaliation would also do this if not for the Battery Box creating
a stiffer deck. I know the 8 stair I did was very close to bottoming out.
Kinda surprised that this happens on any “MTB” to be honest. Its not like 6-8-10 stairs is
really pushing extremes imo… Yet to do 10 but the feeling remains the same. All boards should be
able to handle these drops, then again maybe bottoming out is part of it… idk… I would rather bend than
break but still…

3 Likes

Someone should make a mash up of all the competitors and tricks landed when this is over or
one mid way through. I would nominate @ShutterShock since I like his edits.
I just think this kinda esk8ing needs to be showcased more. I think people are missing out on
some of the possibilities of esk8. It’s not always A to B for coffee. Although I love my Coffee. :wink:

1 Like

I mean mountainboards are designed to flex without breaking, that’s the whole point, absorbing bumps and providing a safe and reliable ride

Thanks! I could definitely put something together but it would be hard to gather all the clips I think