Is DIY right for you?

Time to start a new one, feel free to put one together!

A lot has changed in the past few years, a lot of the info here is out dated and not relevant. So one of you go getters should start something up.

40 Likes

Excellent! Great info for everyone, pros and n00bs both.

9 Likes

Great to see this public!
Is this on the other forum as well? Such a valuable thread. Thanks @Sender my dude!!

3 Likes

Nope and God dam this would have helped me hugely last year.
Amazing article @Sender

1 Like

This is on the builder forum

1 Like

I see a bunch of articles are from it but it being all together for the user to find asap right here in one thread really helps as I’m newer to computers never liked them so never mind the electronics parts of the vesc tuning the fourm was difficult to learn as a noob this really would have helped me source out easier …

4 Likes

I actually need to go through and adapt more for this place, but wanted to have it up.

It is on the builders forum as well. I kind of have it intended to be linked to new builders and folks considering going the DIY route.

7 Likes

Aaa my mistake then …I never found any of this in one big article other then directly searching for it .
This is great article and should be in bold letters where enertion had focboxes for sale on top of site lol … this should be highlighted in the noob section if it isn’t already …I found this article very helpful even after almost a year of reading and building …cheers this site is going to be even greater…

4 Likes

Maybe see if it can get this stickied to the top so anyone new will see it first. You may have to give some sweet sweet lovin to @longhairedboy

3 Likes

See there another on board…

Next time I’m in Florida I’ll bring my comb to brush his hair if this helps to get a sender sticky going

2 Likes

It needs to be fairly heavily edited so that it fits here more so than the other forum

6 Likes

Too late i pinned it. Now you have to edit it! hahahahahahahahahahaha

7 Likes

@Sender I have always loved this article! Damn fine work right here!

5 Likes

I am going to sit down and give it another scrub and add to it. Make it a bit more set up for this place.

6 Likes

Glas to see youre also a mod @Sender!

2 Likes

Thanks man! So far I am a terrible mod. I have to ask @mmaner how to do shit all the time.

Doesn’t help that I can barely read.

3 Likes

It’s okay. We lova ya anyways.

Plus most of us are too infatuated with you and your work to notice any mistakes, so dont worry

3 Likes

I usually tell him the wrong method too, its fun to watch him squirm :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Such a masochist. Maybe you do ride a unicycle after all (in true masochist fashion)

3 Likes