3rd Round. Below the link
2nd GB on, Here the link to the post
Ok, I think it’s time. Sorry for the last 4 days with no updates, but I got a nice suggestion from @Ixf to take into account also the 0 degree for pure AT decks, like Trampa, with already 30 degree on their own. Therefore I started again from scratch, but I have to say, I like it even more now. Here the final features:
- Adjustable base plate from 0 to your imagination (actually even below 0 ).
- Each step gives you 5 degree, so starting from 0 you have 5,10,15…
- Paris, caliber 2 and TB compatible. Probably it will also fit caliber based hanger such as Kahua Haggy, Randal ecc…
- Pivot cup base on Caliber II, and will accept Riptide caliber, Paris pivot and probably others. I intentionally left 1-2mm of pivot sticking outside the pivot cup to better support the hanger during turns and help with avoiding the two metal parts to touch each other.
- Material strong Aluminium 7000 series.
- Colour probably matt black with white logo as shown. I din’t ask but but probably is possible to get another colour, so in case let me know and we make a pool.
- Holes for new and old school decks
- It will accept standard Kingpin, the one coming with caliber is perfect. If you want to buy one stay on the short side since now the kingpin mounts reverse. The one from caliber is the max length you can use. Since is reverse you use way more of the length so it’s plenty to stack fat bushings too. Dual barrel fits perfectly.
Some pictures at different degree from 0 to 50 degree. The hangers are Paris and caliber.