3rd round GB - Closed - few parts left_ Paris / Caliber2 / TB 218 / Kahua precision adjustable base plate_The Hammock Base_Sick of Angled Risers!

I will send you differents profile shot, and take mesurement if you want :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks man appreciated :wink:

Sent the bolts :wink:

1 Like

Is the 3rd round coming soon?

1 Like

Yes opening it today or tomorrow :grin:

7 Likes

Ok here we are! Not sure we will be enough for an extra round, since the previous one closed recently, but I promised to open another one. So worth it a try. I thought about to make another colour version, but it’s just not for me :laughing: If some of you want another colour variant we can pick it up together, I simply can’t. To me matte black and raw are the best with the hangers they pair with.

You can find all the info in the first post and here some pictures of them installed with different trucks. Google form below. I will close it in 2 weeks :wink:

Brief summary:

1 set includes 2 base plates + kingpins, nuts and bolts (fine for a board), it can be Raw or Matte Black .
Price 123.5 Euro (135$) + shipping . Based on the 1st GB 21 Euro shipping to US and from 6 to 20 Euro to EU. rest of the world depends where you are. Of course I can put them in bigger box and ship them together to US if someone is willing to help.

5 Likes

Umm choo choo deck and these beast??? Hell yes!!

1 Like

They were born together. Or to better say before the Choo Choo and then the Hammock to make it possible to build for Esk8.

1 Like

TKP option ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

not yet, before I have to decide which trucks I am gonna use for the next build. I now posted in the market in case someone is selling them, otherwise I will buy it from US. No one have them in EU :sweat_smile:
Without try the truck first I can not decide.

phew I can skip this one :smile:

1 Like

yeh definitely! :rofl:

Any idea of shipping cost to Aus? Anyone in Melbourne wanna split shipping?

I think I shipped already over there, anyhow I remember be 27-30 Euro for Japan, Newzeland and Singapore. Basically few Euro more than US. The local post has crazy good price over sea. I do not know how is possible.

1 Like

Excellent, thanks. Definitely keen, just gonna try rustle up some other Melbournites.

Sure :slightly_smiling_face: Only thing that price is up to 1Kg. Then the next price is like 72 Euro up to 5Kg. A set of hammock is 650-700g FIY

Haha sweet. Im in then, unless i can rustle up 3 or more

1 Like

yeh you can fit 6 sets in it. If you find enough folks to drop the price significantly.

1 Like

Just before I forgot. I opened round 3. Please fill in the new form if you are still interested.Thanks :wink:

5 Likes

I’m in for a pair. Thanks!

1 Like