3rd round GB - Closed - few parts left_ Paris / Caliber2 / TB 218 / Kahua precision adjustable base plate_The Hammock Base_Sick of Angled Risers!

Man that was the whole idea
Minimized stupid tall raisers and run assymetrical deck easier than ever. I am really happy it works out for you too!

3 Likes

Ya dude. I think you might already have a market for another round! Have you started planning for that? I know myself and @stratoglide are each in for a pair. Same city just saying…
Do you have a timeline @rey8801 for making more of these?
Cheers broski.

4 Likes

Run another GB is not a problem, but as I said I want some feedbacks first. No reason to remake it the same if you can improve it a bit. If not needed, then it will be even faster.

2 Likes

Mmmm after having a play with them, I might want another set for an Evo too, which is designed around 35deg baseplates? (thanks @sk8l8r)

Extras of the hangar part might be nice too, to swap out drivetrains easily for A/B testing. Maybe. It’s addictive how easy it is to swap things around.

2 Likes

Is that a blood orange stepped barrel poking through or the narrow end of a cone?

1 Like

Hi! Since the first time was a really short GB that was open for like 2 days due to me wanted the parts :grin:
Here a second round. I will leave it open for a good 7-10 days. Closes on 30/06/19
You can go through this and the other forum threads to see all the story and pictures, but here a brief summary.
Some pictures are from the guys from the 1st GB, You can recognised them since they are better than mine :sweat_smile: Thx for them guys!

1 set includes 2 base plates + kingpins, nuts and bolts (fine for a board), it can be Raw or Matt Black.
Price 135$ + shipping. Based on the 1st GB 21 Euro shipping to US and from 6 to 20 Euro to EU. rest of the world depends where you are. Of course I can put them in bigger box and ship them together to US and shipping goes down a lot.

Here the form and let’s see if we get to a decent number to make it happen again. Thx everyone!

CLOSED

Caliber style trucks fit

Paris style

Kahua

My babies

18 Likes

ordered 2 more sets, my future modular builds thank you! :smile:

1 Like

Now you made me curious. What do you mean with modular? :grin:
Thx for the sick EVO set up picture btw

1 Like

The hardest decision is what colour to get :joy:

Is it USD or EUR? oh who cares throws money at screen

2 Likes

Ahahaha depends yoir build. I love raw but for sure the anodized black is sick. So if you have raw trucks then raw is the choice, otherwise black fits with everything.

Price is as listed no mistakes there :wink:

I can swap out the hangers without messing with kingpins :wink:

2 Likes

Where do I insert coins? Got a price for them baseplate? You did an awesome job there :+1:t4::fire:

Edit : I just saw your post above sorry for the question lol

2 Likes

Hi! Thx a lot. That was the combination with MAD Fury. Anyhow this GB is about the base plate. You find the price few posts above or linked to the first post.

How is going with the in line skate?

1 Like

Ah I see… And with hangar you mean motors too? That would be interesting!
If you can make easy motor ohase connectors outside the enclosure will be really cool.

It’s still progressing :wink: I had to kinda stall since last week cause extra work on tight schedule, and I’m worried I won’t ride them at the It’s Electric event but either way I’m gonna ride the hell outta them!

Are you coming btw?

1 Like

I hope you will finish them! Would be awesome to see them in reality.
The plan was to come one day or max 2 and bring the short AT with me. I am stocked with the enclosure so I hope to finish in time. Otherwise I am going to figure it out how to close that thing :rofl:
If nothing comes out from work I will come 90% on Saturday and maybe Sunday :grin:

1 Like

Nice haha at least I’ll be on Paris for the weekend too, so I’ll come by to say hello :grin::grin: I’ll try my best to bring the skates along!

1 Like

The if we see someone flying on street between people we will know the your are in town!

1 Like

exactly! with my external focbox case it made it so obvious , if I take 1 board with me I can take both thane and pneumatic sets and swap in minutes - feels elegant being able to swap your drive train with 4 bolts with no messing about with kingpins and loosing your settings :smile:

2 Likes

it is indeed. Pretty neat! Yuu probably know it, but just in case. 2 sets mean 4 base plates in total. Every set includes 2 base plates. Like last time