PARTS AVAILABLE - 4rd GB Hammock_Adjustable Baseplates- SR RKP, and Standard RKP Trucks (also TB Direct Drive compatible)

Hi guys! In this 4th round we complete the series introducing Hammock for SurfRodz RKP trucks. I got asked for them for a while now and although not sure we will be enough to make it happen, I thought to give it a try.

Changed the SR RKP model to reach 0 degree, as for the Standard RKP adapter. I managed to add 6 mm only in heigth at the adapter tail, so I will keep this model only. (pictures below).

I will save you from another explanation of what the Hammock are :laughing:, I think they are reasonable known and if you are new here, welcome! You can find more info at this link and here.

Google form below.

GB Description:

You order a single piece, so you need 2 pieces for front and back This to allow everyone to make their combinations. All the Hammocks available.

In the Google Form you will find 4 combinations:

1. Baseplate only (bottom part)

2. Standard RKP adapter + kingping (for Caliber 2, TB direct drive, Kahua, Paris ecc…) NO baseplate

3. SurfRodz RKP adapter + kingping (New design) NO baseplate

50 degree

0 degree

4. SurfRodz TKP adapter + kingping NO baseplate (GONE!)

So let’s say you want parts for a board with SR TKP you will need 2 baseplates (combo 1) and 2 SR TKP adapters (combo 4)

Baseplates are common to all the model, that’s why I separate the combo, so you only need the corresponding adapter to change to another truck hanger.

Colors available are Raw and Matte Black (Only Black Left). You will need to select the color for each combo.

Price 36 Euro each piece + shipping

For who wants to order with PayPal protection please add 5% to cover the fees. So in case of the SR TKP full set mentioned above it will be 36 Euro * 4 (2 baseplates + 2 TKP adapters = 144 Euro + shipping + (Optional 6% fees)).

Based on previous GBs, shipping is 21 Euro to US and from 6 to 20 Euro within EU. Rest of the world depends where you are (Japan, Australia, HK…. Is around 29 Euro). Of course I can put them in bigger box and ship them together to a specific place if someone is willing to help.

With summer in between, I think products will be ready in September

I will close it in a couple of weeks and see if we are enough :blush:

Once again Thank you very much!

Ciao ciao!

18 Likes

Holy smokes that’s LOW :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

yeh the other models reach 0 degree, that can be useful n case of mountain boards where you want to keep the original angle but in all the situation I used them, never went that far. With 20 degree you maintain it more compact and I like it. Since I need to use it in a short board and space is gold. 5 degree Adjustment like for the others

4 Likes

You options are a little confusing and I think the surfrodz RKP colour option says Standard as it’s listed twice

Maybe the following would be simpler

Style
Standard RKP, Surfrodz TKP, Surfrodz RKP

Base plate
Yes, No

Colour
Raw, Black

Other
Blank space to add notes

1 Like

yeh I know it’s difficult to show all the option. Basically you only have to choose the combo, like in description
1 for base plate only
2 for Standard RKP
3 …
4…

and for each you can pick the colour.

Some likes to mix colours too. That’s why I made it like that. If you take 1 minute gets clear I think

3 Likes

This would affect the use as a double drop throu deck as some older versions were used on a hummy/torkboards is this still possible with new design?

1 Like

3 Likes

thanks fixed :wink:

3 Likes

baseplate is still the same. Only the adapter for the SR RKP reaches 20degree instead of 0 degree. So it shouldn’t affect the drop through decks combo at all. Actually you gain space.

4 Likes

Do you need a certain number for you to consider making 0 degree ones? I am still hopeful that I could one day make a short carver deck like your choochoo.

3 Likes

choochoo doesn’t need 0 degree. The new one is perfect

2 Likes

I would also like the 0 degree SR RKP plan on using with MB Decks

4 Likes

I haven’t really read the specs I just assumed it was somewhere around 25-30 degrees angle. And like said like I am probably not going to be able to reproduce the same deck as I have never held one in my hands.

1 Like

ok. well I will make only one model otherwise too difficult, we are not too many. So if 0 degree version is more appreciated we can do that :grin:

3 Likes

MB like mountain board?

2 Likes

is 25 degree.

2 Likes

I would like 4 sets if the 0 degree is the winner lol

3 Likes

Yes Sir

2 Likes

i guess then 0 degree wins, so I will change it. Going to airport now but will update the model.

4 Likes

Let’s see if more people are interested

2 Likes