ThaNoS_Short AT commuter_ ChooChoo deck | MAD Fury DD | Hammock Adj Base Plate | Haggy 6" / TB110mm wheels

Yeh I think I am gonna add a flat washer to start. They seems able to turn on themselves :grin:

Yes the 110mm are really big. Around 1kg more than 97mm wheels (in total). Really confortable but I lost agility. That’s why the tkp

1 Like

ok these trucks are quick…woow…need to get use for sure. THe board lean down really fast. So far topped around 43-45kmh and no problem stability wise.

6 Likes

you selling that adapter soon :wink:

2 Likes

I am testing it now, then I will make a thread otherwise the main one is too caotic :blush: If enough folks is interested I like to give this opportunities. Of course who already has the Hammock the base plate stays the same

4 Likes

Excuse me sir, how many shekels for a set of those Adj TKP Baseplates, delivered yesterday?

I didn’t bother reading the rest of the thread as my impulsive instant gratification needs took over.

tenor%20(1)

6 Likes

The yesterday delivery is a new service, I need certain permission to make it happens :laughing:

For real, I tested them for the past weeks. Not as many kms I would like but the base plate is the same of the RKP and I am riding it for the past 800km. IF there is enough interest I can open a GB for the TKP adapter or complete.

I still have few RKP, then the Surf rodz TKP needs the upper part only. They are interchangeable. The cost would be the same of past GB

1 set includes 2 base plates + kingpins, nuts and bolts (fine for a board), it can be Raw or Matte Black .
Price 123.5 Euro (135$) + shipping . Based on the 1st GB 21 Euro shipping to US and from 6 to 20 Euro to EU. rest of the world depends where you are. Of course I can put them in bigger box and ship them together to US if someone is willing to help.

In case of the RKP or TKP adapter only (upper part), then I can do 66 Euro for a set (2 adapters).

3 Likes

outch, so tempting, may I ask - sorry if you already answer that - if the TKP is compatible with heXL ?

no idea! I do not have the heXL. I used the SR TKP as model. If heXL mounts on SR base plate then yes.
I could have sent you a base plate to test it with the hammock last week :sweat_smile:

Did my heXL 3D model is workable with ? ^^

ha yes, about that thx again bro !

nope far from that

1 Like

ok, so shoudnt work in real life too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: too bad

1 Like

:sweat_smile: I guess so

hmmm might be interested in picking up an adaptor if I can get ahold of some SR TKP :rofl:

sure, to get the TKP you have to place the order on the website. No login needed and they will ship it :sweat_smile: Strange system

Looking like 123.5 + 66 euro for a complete set of Hammock w/ TKP adapter, correct?

No if you want the TKP only then 123.5Euro.

The hammock is made of 2 parts the baseplate and the adapter. With 123.5 you get 1 adapter type. 66 is in case you want a second one.

1 Like

Perfect, thanks for the clarification. Very interested in a black set for TKP if there’s enough interest.

1 Like

Well I know other want it but not sure we can get to the threshold. The factory got used to decent amount for the past GB and won’t accept less for sure. Plus the price will increase. I can try to ask in case someone else is interested.

1 Like

The effort is appreciated all the same. Just @ me if/when you need funding. I don’t have time for this build until the new year anyway, so just trying to collect parts

1 Like

It takes always a bit of time between organization, production and distribution so it’s good to start sooner in case

2 Likes