Hi! Instead of spread updates on this build everywhere, better to make a dedicated topic. The purpose of this build is to replace my current commute board (“The Avenger” | Jet Spud | MAD Fury DIY Direct Drive | 12S3p 30Q | Focbox Unity ) with a short AT. I was inspired by the amazing work of @ervinelin with the Mini Rolling Fortress. I want to be able to ride without care too much about bad roads, since I am always carrying 2 backpacks ecc…That being said I also want to make something epic to me so…
- MAD Fury Direct Drive, 60Kv special edition. I wanted a lower Kv to better accommodate the AT wheels. @rey8801
- DIY vaccuum forming enclosure
- Bergmeister 6" AT wheels @riverside.rider. Still have to try them out but only heard good things about it. They look incredible nice for sure.
- Hammock Base Plate @rey8801 ( yeh still me ) I can not use high plastic risers anymore. Nop nop…
- Unity A must in my builds lately.
- 12s3p 30Q battery with Bestech D140 bms.
Currently making the mold for forming the enclosure. DIY vaccuum forming set up is done already
I hope you will like it…