ThaNoS_Short AT commuter_ ChooChoo deck | MAD Fury DD | Hammock Adj Base Plate | Haggy 6" / TB110mm wheels

definitely adding these to my shopping list

3 Likes

They are so easy to turn…I have never tried TKP before. I checked many pictures, but it’s correct that they do not have the washer board side right? The bushing looks so free over there :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah surfrodz don’t use any at all actually. Shouldn’t stop you from using them though.

Tkp turn like crazy indeed I love them. Thanks for these pictures. Board looks great and this is now the first time I actually realize how ridiculously huge these 110mm look.

Those wheels must feel pretty heavy.

2 Likes

Yeh I think I am gonna add a flat washer to start. They seems able to turn on themselves :grin:

Yes the 110mm are really big. Around 1kg more than 97mm wheels (in total). Really confortable but I lost agility. That’s why the tkp

1 Like

ok these trucks are quick…woow…need to get use for sure. THe board lean down really fast. So far topped around 43-45kmh and no problem stability wise.

6 Likes

you selling that adapter soon :wink:

2 Likes

I am testing it now, then I will make a thread otherwise the main one is too caotic :blush: If enough folks is interested I like to give this opportunities. Of course who already has the Hammock the base plate stays the same

4 Likes

Excuse me sir, how many shekels for a set of those Adj TKP Baseplates, delivered yesterday?

I didn’t bother reading the rest of the thread as my impulsive instant gratification needs took over.

tenor%20(1)

6 Likes

The yesterday delivery is a new service, I need certain permission to make it happens :laughing:

For real, I tested them for the past weeks. Not as many kms I would like but the base plate is the same of the RKP and I am riding it for the past 800km. IF there is enough interest I can open a GB for the TKP adapter or complete.

I still have few RKP, then the Surf rodz TKP needs the upper part only. They are interchangeable. The cost would be the same of past GB

1 set includes 2 base plates + kingpins, nuts and bolts (fine for a board), it can be Raw or Matte Black .
Price 123.5 Euro (135$) + shipping . Based on the 1st GB 21 Euro shipping to US and from 6 to 20 Euro to EU. rest of the world depends where you are. Of course I can put them in bigger box and ship them together to US if someone is willing to help.

In case of the RKP or TKP adapter only (upper part), then I can do 66 Euro for a set (2 adapters).

3 Likes

outch, so tempting, may I ask - sorry if you already answer that - if the TKP is compatible with heXL ?

no idea! I do not have the heXL. I used the SR TKP as model. If heXL mounts on SR base plate then yes.
I could have sent you a base plate to test it with the hammock last week :sweat_smile:

Did my heXL 3D model is workable with ? ^^

ha yes, about that thx again bro !

nope far from that

1 Like

ok, so shoudnt work in real life too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: too bad

1 Like

:sweat_smile: I guess so

hmmm might be interested in picking up an adaptor if I can get ahold of some SR TKP :rofl:

sure, to get the TKP you have to place the order on the website. No login needed and they will ship it :sweat_smile: Strange system

Looking like 123.5 + 66 euro for a complete set of Hammock w/ TKP adapter, correct?

No if you want the TKP only then 123.5Euro.

The hammock is made of 2 parts the baseplate and the adapter. With 123.5 you get 1 adapter type. 66 is in case you want a second one.

1 Like

Perfect, thanks for the clarification. Very interested in a black set for TKP if there’s enough interest.

1 Like