Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

These are the short ones

Would these satisfy your criteria if they were 42t?

@b264 I should have some bearing pulleys soon. Kegel is perfected need to do a few changes on the Abec version to be a bit tighter. What teeth you guys want? There will only be 15mm for the bearing pulleys though.

Kegel fits for regular and reverse. Abec will fit for regular and clones.

1 Like

I’d say no.
@b264 is gonna want pulleys that use standard skate bearing.

4 Likes

Need 42 plz, I’ll love u long time dex

1 Like

Yeah, I really like the exact design 3D Servisas had. I don’t mean close, I mean that exact shape. And using the regular 608 bearings.

Yes, they need longer axles than Caliber2 but there are ways to acheive that.

4 Likes

@Kellag 42 instead of 44? Y?

1 Like

Because I have to squeeze every bit of top end out of my setups and 40 is about perfect but I would like the extra bit of torque(this is on foamies btw)

Foamies??? :scream::sob:

5 Likes

I have 110s for your drives don’t worry bb

6 Likes

what esc is that?

2 Likes
2 Likes

I thought that whole thing was guys bouncing ideas around. Didn’t realise we cold buy it. will have a look. thanks.

I’m not sure you can buy it yet. I’m testing it and there are still a few things to be tweaked.

2 Likes

That one bolt though Jan :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, while these washers look pretty, they are not exactly solid… I think I’ll just put a DAVEGA on both sides instead. @b264 says redundancy is good. :smile:

5 Likes

You can get solid CNCd aluminium ones rather than the hollow ones.

… they are quite impractical though on that deck right? Surely you’re standing over the trucks?

2 Likes

@torqueboards is that some sorta truck mountable light?

2 Likes

@M.Hboards yeah, will be. Although, will look a bit different than the photo as the clamp needs to be in the middle. Should have a hanger, gopro, baseplate clamp option.

7 Likes

@torqueboards is it a custom light or just a custom clamp to fit a off the self light?

1 Like