Boardnamics ABEC and Kegel Pressfit Bearing Pulleys

Will the ABEC style Press Fit Wheel Pulleys fit into the cores for Cloudwheels and MBS All-Terrain wheels? I know the cores for those 2 ABEC wheels are slightly tighter than standard size.

2 Likes

I would have to check again. I know the fit is perfect on genuine ABEC. Flywheel clones are a little smaller than abec and they still fit those, just a little tight. My guess is yes.

2 Likes

What size spacer is provided? I need a 10mm one and not sure the length I need

Worst case you can melt them in right :grin:

2 Likes

Will these work on stock Caliber II trucks?

No, but

they can be made to

2 Likes

The Boardnamics 184mm hangers are ten times better than Caliber2 or CaliberE and are otherwise compatible (fit same baseplate, bushings, motor mounts etc) and the same shape. Except high quality and with long axles.

5 Likes

I would also be very nterested is a 44t option.

I can make that happen :blush:

3 Likes

44T kegel pulleys are coming! Limited quantity of them

6 Likes

Cool, shame just ordered elsewhere a couple days ago. :man_facepalming: How are the gear drives coming?

Don’t judge my packing tape enclosure.
These are loud and I love it

10 Likes

Will the ABEC style Press Fit Wheel Pulleys fit into the cores for Cloudwheels and MBS All-Terrain wheels?

Conventional ABEC style PressFit Pulleys sprockets are larger in size than MBS hub openings but those openings are proportional in size. So they are kind of reduced to a 70% to 80% the size of ABEC hub openings.

You can do as I did to my standard Evolve 38T pulleys. You can asily shave down ABEC’s sprockets to reduce it’s all around profile to a fitting size for the MBS AllTerrain 100mm hub openings.

I used an X-Acto blade to scratch-shave each sprocket four sides. I’m not so sure what type of material they are made of, some sort of molded plastic (??), but it’s easily shaved. Just press the blade firmly against the sprocket, slide and start shaving down the plastic material until you reach the desirable size to fit into the MBS hub.

It took me about an hour to shave down each pulley with this unorthodox technique but it worked out beautifully. Snug fit.

To the right the standard ABEC pulley; to the left the already shaved down pulley to MBS size :point_down:. If you can see closely :eyes: you could notice the difference in sprockets size with the left ones slimer.

2 Likes

Something about a packing tape enclosure and an actual Trampa brand VESC 6 that probably costs $59,99,999.99

Wow
Opposites really do attract :rofl:

6 Likes

Yep. Ghetto board but one of a kind labeda wheels, the only boardnamics gear drive, and a genuine trampa vesc6.

Things a sleeper, it actually hauls ass for a single drive.

9 Likes

Single drives haul a lot more ass than they’re given credit for.

5 Likes

Also kinda badass losing traction when you put the amps down. No bueno for the urethane though

2 Likes

I scratch the drive wheel all the time and it’s not as bad as you think for the 'thane.

Gravel and broken beer bottles is much, much worse for the wheels than that.

4 Likes

Will these pulleys (ideally 44t) fit Trampa infinity trucks as I want to run 110 mm torque board wheels on my Trampa carver . But some pulleys have clearance issues with the ends of the hangers ?

They should. The opening hole that clears the hanger is 29mm which is quite big. You will need to use a different bearing for sure.

44T pulleys coming specifically for TB110 in one month. Same price, $50 a set.

1 Like