Boardnamics ABEC and Kegel Pressfit Bearing Pulleys

Maybe, but then I would need to order more adapter sides too. Maybe I will. So far, kegel is bought more likely for TB110 I think.

4 Likes

Yeah that is what I would have bought it for.

1 Like

7 Likes

What are the width and depth of the inner bore of the pulley itself? I use Evolve DKP and like with the 3DServisas pulleys I would print an insert for the pulley to hold an extra bearing to negate the axial forces created by the bearing being pretty far in/out (whichever way you look at it) and not really supporting the pulley. I also need to use less spacers in weird unfindable sizes.

Maybe @Boardnamics will answer the inside stuff🤙

Please add an option to order only the pulley without the core :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got mine today. These things feel great. Nice job on the tolerances, Kevin. Bearings dropped right in and everything’s nice and centered. Only way you could make this a better product is red anodize.

1 Like

Actually, PTFE impregnated anodize would be d.o.p.e

1 Like

Got mine

4 Likes

Will the ABEC style Press Fit Wheel Pulleys fit into the cores for Cloudwheels and MBS All-Terrain wheels? I know the cores for those 2 ABEC wheels are slightly tighter than standard size.

2 Likes

I would have to check again. I know the fit is perfect on genuine ABEC. Flywheel clones are a little smaller than abec and they still fit those, just a little tight. My guess is yes.

2 Likes

What size spacer is provided? I need a 10mm one and not sure the length I need

Worst case you can melt them in right :grin:

2 Likes

Will these work on stock Caliber II trucks?

No, but

they can be made to

2 Likes

The Boardnamics 184mm hangers are ten times better than Caliber2 or CaliberE and are otherwise compatible (fit same baseplate, bushings, motor mounts etc) and the same shape. Except high quality and with long axles.

5 Likes

I would also be very nterested is a 44t option.

I can make that happen :blush:

3 Likes

44T kegel pulleys are coming! Limited quantity of them

6 Likes

Cool, shame just ordered elsewhere a couple days ago. :man_facepalming: How are the gear drives coming?