Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

It got buried in the messages above but it actually is an Evo build already. I had it wedged (to undo some of the dewedge) in the back because I have the motors rear mounted and couldn’t avoid ground clearance/interfering with the kingpin. I’m very slowly putting together my old shorter deck with narrower trucks, I can try split angles on that

1 Like

Unfortunately the main one I use maxes at 60v, and the one I use for above 60v maxes at 3a.

:frowning:

1 Like

I threaded my baseplates to M6, I am very pleased :grin:

3 Likes

You’re still going to put nylon locking nuts on those, right?

1 Like

Yes, M6 lock nuts all around

1 Like

60V is fine. Which is your main one?

1 Like

It’s a Riden 6006. They have full kits on Banggood, and some other spots. They’ve also released a 12 amp and 18 amp model, but they require the appropriate AC power supply. But those are usually offered in kits as well.

1 Like

Right, that’s one of the options I have considered. It seems a good value for money, though a little pricey for what I really need. I might get one regardless. Are you happy with it?

Dave Jones from EEVBlog is usually pretty murderous in reviews and he likes 'em, it’s how I saw them first (the 53 is just for the regulator module, not the bulk supply or case)

2 Likes

I do. Been using it literally every day for over a year. Made up a bunch of adapters and I charge almost everything with it.

1 Like

I feel like all this should be in a “stability talk” thread.

1 Like

This uhm kinda gets drowned lol

2 Likes

that girl looks like my ex lmao

LOL…edited the post and embedded the table. No need to use Imgur now.

1 Like

Markdown supports formatted text tables also.

1 Like

Thanks!
Need to have it in a universally shareable format though as the table is posted in a lot of places.

2 Likes

If only they wouldn’t suck on mobile

1 Like

test table

Label Multiplier Quantity
Wheels 121.99 4
Motors 154.89 3
1 Like

Hmm. Not sure what you mean. Looks great… ?

3 work fine, but more or more of a hassle.

1 Like