Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Here we have what the title says: A general chat.

Chat about whatever you want, obviously keep it within limits.

Before you start derailing a thread, come here and stay here.

Take this as the Public Lounge.

13 Likes

first

im sorry, it had to be done

12 Likes

I thought about but decided not to. Congrats lol

8 Likes

24 Likes

Did y’all know that the center of mass of the solar system is not always inside the sun? There are some times in the orbital periods of all the bodies in our system where the center of gravity is slightly outside the sun, and it wobbles around the center of gravity.

Thats also a method we use to detect planets in other solar systems, by watching their stars wobble.

26 Likes

duuuuuuuuuuude i was looking for a cool gif as a fist post

thanks…
VueGPatF

6 Likes

Of course we all knew that.

Shut up nerd.

:kissing_heart:

10 Likes

cool astronomy facts with the duck :tm:?

3 Likes

i am speed
please don’t hate me :cry:

8 Likes

Thats a beautiful image!

The Mountain is nice too…

3 Likes

2 Likes

i kinda want to…but can’t. You’ve been very helpful in tagging me when there’s work so i can’t be mad for too long.

4 Likes

just helping myself to see which thread is still open for parts :rofl:
shh…definitely not being selfish, so i can grab the good deals :shushing_face:

5 Likes

I’m taking this opportunity to force everyone to look at what very good dogs I have.

They’re wonderful people.

27 Likes

I can’t figure out who was texting when I was coming down from the knockout shit they gave me for my wisdom teeth removal, but my mom swears I messaged someone :sob:

No snapchats from that time, no text messages… what the hell was I doing x_x

5 Likes

That’s why you don’t do drugs kids. lol

6 Likes

Dude I snapped like 5 people right after I woke up, and I have no CLUE what I sent or what I said lmao

5 Likes

According to my mom I was telling her, or at least trying to, how it felt to be basically high as balls on whatever they gave me. I tried comparing it to be wine drunk… But I’ve never been wine drunk. I hate wine. :joy:

4 Likes

Good thing he can edit the post. @frame you now have heavy responsibility on your shoulders.

5 Likes