@xsynatic can edit mine, i won’t mind

2 Likes

I can edit my post but not others :slight_smile:
That power i do not wish to possess .

4 Likes

You have to decide

7 Likes

If it’s between dogs or people, dogs.

Dogs are undeniably better people than people.

17 Likes

got attacked by a dog in the park last night. his owner was undeniably nicer than the dog.

8 Likes

Also, Photography is considered time travel for some reason.

Along with that, using a telescope we are actually able to see dead stars. The ghost of stars is what we can see in some cases based on where you are looking. This is because once the stars dies it’s light is still in the process of traveling to us, so a star could die and we could still see it for minutes after.

7 Likes

now is the only thing that’s real.

5 Likes

I’m super happy that I got the Dog graphic because I like it much better than the new one

This is a blem deck technically but having never seen a Bro in person before, I don’t actually know what’s wrong with it

7 Likes

That moment when you have every part to build a new esk8… except bearing spacers. Those were ordered 3 weeks ago from AliExpress so they’re probably still 8 more weeks out…

massive facepalm

9 Likes

Anyone see this on shark tank? Looks slick, but $$$. Website says they’ve shipped 3600 since taping episode and 1-2 week lead time.

1 Like

The Fauves would disagree

One of my favourite tunes ever

7 Likes

What the flying fucking shit is Forex and why is it like an IRL brain Virus?

I just had two people I know very well turn into Forex scammers over the course of a week who say stuff like “BUY MY PROGRAM AND ONLY SPEND 325 199 TO LEARN HOW TO BECOME A MILLIONARE” With their mugs photoshopped onto the same image together, and these pictures and promotional videos of them trading with “7 miLlIon In ThE AcCoUnT”. Their stories took me minutes to click through, that’s how much spam there was.

This smells like cutco to me, like ripe bullshit. I’m not joining either way, but I’d be interested to hear anyone’s opinion on them.

8 Likes

It’s called “network marketing” or MLM and it’s always a scam.

7 Likes

Essentially a pyramid scheme drawing in people ‘who want to learn to invest and become a millionaire’. Also known as ‘idiots’!

7 Likes

I assumed so, but it’s a shame people are so gullible :thinking:

I wonder how much they’re being paid to shill, or if they’re being paid at all.

4 Likes

Just like a pyramid scheme, it depends. Some folks make real money, but not many, and never you.

5 Likes

***and anybody who does make money through it, won’t be making it from Forex, more through the scheme itself.

3 Likes

probably because ur esk8 is swearing at the dog :rofl:

5 Likes

Forex is basically stock market but with currency. It’s very volatile and you can lose money even faster than in the regular stock market.

Funnily enough one of my own friends fell into one of these MLM programs. The second I saw it, it screamed pyramid scheme. “tEcHnICaLlY” it’s not a pyramid scheme, but it is MLM. The difference is small, but you still get “paid” (I think some people do, hard to tell) to recruit more people into the program.

In return, what you get to do is use their curriculum and live trading “Experts” to basically do Puts and Calls on different VERY VOLATILE currencies, and they say, “the software analyzes the graph and puts an arrow for if you should do a put or a call”

Some people will make money, but probably not you. I gathered a bunch of information, decided that losing money in the regular stock market without options trading was enough for me, and noped out of there

It’s not strictly always a scam, but it feels scammy and I’m sure there are scams of them out there.

3 Likes

Bro. Do you even Bro?

Isn’t it awesome?!?

What are you doing with it?

2 Likes