Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

anyone know where can i buy Cherry G80-3000 keycap set? UK layout. Mine is all shiny and i hated the feeling of it, my mainly concern is the big ass enter key keycap, which is quite hard to find as its a weird shape, other keycap i can find easily if needed

appreciate if someone can link me somewhere i can buy a decent keycap set for it

In addition to this, everything they try and teach you is probably complete garbage, it’s essentially paying for someone to teach you how to gamble! Anybody who makes a profit based on what they’ve been told can probably attribute 99% of it to luck.

3 Likes

Yeah I mean I’ve never done options trading simply because it’s such a gambling matter. Believe me, reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets shows me plenty of Loss where people shoot up to 1 mil and are -25k the next week

6 Likes

Yeah - I’ve seen some pretty funny stuff on that thread. For 99% of people using products like that outside of the workplace, it’s gambling. With an exception to a handful of people who may use them ‘correctly’ / use them for some desired market exposure. Even then, why as an individual you would want exposure to something with massive downside risk is beyond me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I do low risk investing on my own, no options, mostly longer holds with money that I could stand to lose. It’s all about how you look at it, percentages, and risk.

1 Like

Yeah same - and I do it for a living, so I see a lot of these adds through ‘targeted’ advertising on search terms. It shocks me that governments don’t crack down on it more…these things are freely advertised all over YouTube…imo leading some people to believe they’re somewhat legit. Really irks me.

1 Like

Pluto and charon are a binary moon system because of this. Their center of orbit sits well outside.of.plutos mass.

3 Likes

ftfy

3 Likes

@frame damn dude. Tagging faster than your shadow.

2 Likes

i was too late to grab those bergs, so it had to disappear :rofl:

2 Likes

options trading, means you can create positions that choose any amount of risk on a stock you want. magnifying volitility/risk/reward. you can also do other things like properly hedge stuff… or chose less risk/reward and smart things… but … people don’t.

forex is like options trading on crack. :smiley: don’t go near it unless you’ve walked your way through stocks, options, futures, vegas, … then maybe forex. if you’re still a crazy gambler.

forex brokers are pretty scammy, they’ll give you crazy margin, because they know you’ll lose all your money to them.

MLM based on forex is definitely a scam.

It was fun to learn the mechanics of it all. And almost trippled my money messing with forex in a few months. I lost it all overnight. it was not insignificant. I’m still butt hurt 10 years later. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ya this is why I don’t want to even bother with forex

2 Likes

This popped up in my news feed. Looks interesting…

A T-Rex is closer in time to humans today than it is to a Stegosaurus.

Dinosaurs lived a loooooong time.

8 Likes

You just watch this?

:smiley:

4 Likes

I usually watch that once a month to keep myself in perspective

5 Likes

This is sick would make a good combination with my next build.

What VPN services do you guys use?

I bought a 2 year subscription to Nord because cost savings, and 3 months in I can’t even hold a connection for more than 5 minutes. No error messages, just a complete refusal to reconnect or send or fetch any kind of data.

Pretty annoying…

I can’t even connect to NordVPN. It works once after reinstalling the app, once closed i have to reinstall it to reconnect.

Before i used trust.zone but i had small disconnects while playing gta online which kicked me from the lobby presumably because of a server switch. I then tried Mullvad and had no problems. Only gripe is that they don’t offer long term discounts. 1 month 5€ no matter how long.

So i would go with mullvad again if the game is connection sensitive, otherwise trust.zone

1 Like

private internet access, some VPN doesn’t allow connection to same countries’ VPN server, but PIA allow that, which is beneficial in my case.

2 Likes