Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Shark VPN and Nord vpn

I will be the unpopular dude.

MalwareBytes Privacy. :smiley:

Most of the servers can sustain >=500mbps.

1 Like

I just don’t.

1 Like

Oh, this is where my random off topic post belong. Noted. Sorry.

1 Like

This site has ruined me. I see cute videos like this one and all I can think is: “Why isn’t she wearing a helmet on her esk8?!?! :rage:

13 Likes

PIA - been using a friends account. Pretty cheap for the year plan and gives 10 devices simultaneous use

neat.

4 Likes

Did you guys see the dmca law that got shoehorned into the spending bill? I guess I’m a pirate now.

6 Likes

Wait what? Time for google

Edit: wow that is absolutely outrageous lol screw that

4 Likes

Usually wanna use light years to calc distance from stars so technically we are seeing the light from star that have died from years-millions of years ago. :eyes:

Or sumfin along those lines cuz space be big n shit. But yeee what he said :joy:

5 Likes

Has anyone used a Madrid Arc deck? I’m hoping to drop mount 184mm BN hangers and Paris V2 50/43 baseplates with TB110 wheels. Based on dimensions the stock setup (70mm wheels and Caliber II trucks), switching to a Paris V2 baseplate moves the wheels up by 19mm and switching to 110s adds 20mm to radius so it balances out, but I’d like a verification for that before I finalize it

2 Likes

shoehorn? Spending bill? Explain for a European please.

2 Likes

Slang for like force something in where it doesn’t belong. I’m pretty sure its just a southern thing though.

Our Government finally deciding after months on a bill to give people “read as businesses” covid relief, where like 1.5 trillion in tax cuts and handouts to businesses (mostly megacorporations) and maybe if your lucky 600 to each taxpayer that you have to pay back with interest on your taxes though.
The DMCA thing is that instead of a pirating or using copyrighted material that isn’t yours being a misdemeanor, it’s now a felony with jail time. This is my rough understanding of it right now since I haven’t payed to much attention due to finals and what not.

2 Likes

1 light year = 9.46×10¹² km = 9,460,000,000,000 km

or

53,150,000,000,000,000 bananas if u have a different unit of measurement

5 Likes

Lacroix fb group dumpster fire!

3 Likes

:peace_symbol: :v: Rest In Peace to the MF villain :v: :peace_symbol:

:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

link

2 Likes

Damn man, fuck, lost a good soldier :pensive:

1 Like

Hi my names is Brandon and I’m an addict.

6 Likes

Wrong chat brother but we’re here for you

5 Likes

Jokes on you, they millionaires now.

1 Like