Forum Adjustments and Updates

There are easier ways to safeguard your virginity, Raisins.

8 Likes

What am I looking at

Rhythm types in poems, described by which syllable you intonate more strongly.
Why the fuck is analyzing poems part of IB school curriculum I don’t fucking know

2 Likes

because poetry is music, music is math, and math is the language of the universe.

4 Likes

Hello, I’m new to this forum. How doI start a thread? There’s no options for it on my end…

1 Like

Hi and Welcome!

Your actions as a new user are limited for the moment. (General spam protection)

Reading through topics and commenting on other posts gives you relatively quickly access to all necessary features.

The Create topic button is under your profile on the right side for when you can see it.

In the meantime feel free to ask anything in your Questions thread

Ask anything

or chat in our Public chat room

Public chat

I’m excited to have a member of the AdobeXD team on the forum! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

we are now on 2.9.0beta1

not the smoothest upgrade.

Discourse community recommendation is to upgrade every two weeks to prevent this kind of minor inconvenience but that can be a real pain. Not sure if i should do a set schedule or just follow the more major releases. ugh, decisions.

7 Likes

Whoa you can now edit parts of your own post as if you were quoting yourself.

7 Likes

Not sure for how long this has been possible but we also can do rating polls.

How would you rate this forum from 1 - 10 ( 1 lowest, 10 highest)

0 voters

4 Likes

Hmm…I sense an inadvertent trick question here…:slightly_smiling_face:
Are we voting for the forum software, “this forum”, and how the esk8.news forums are divided up? Or are we voting on the members of this forum and how they affect or guide the member experience here?

2 Likes

Let’s call it the overall experience. The forum software, the community, the interactions etc combined.

2 Likes

i gave it a solid 8 because i heard the forum owner is a dick but you guys are pretty chill so i think i’ll stay a while.

4 Likes

we don’t get random titles anymore, -0.5
not enough power to Marcel, -0.5

so 9 points

9 Likes

True this. I also wish given titles stuck around as options to choose from.

Sometimes I’m a sentient blood mist, sometimes I’m a heinous peinous… Sometimes I’m a penis wrinkle.

6 Likes
  1. You lost a point, as I was led to believe there would be refreshments.
1 Like

What? I want a random title :rage:

5 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa the BOTY winners don’t have titles?!?

7 Likes

Not yet!

@longhairedboy come here quick and give this man a title as the winner of the BOTY street builds

2 Likes

if BOTY people need titles just PM me and I’ll set them up.

I took a full point off for the lack of refreshments, no cookies or punch or treat bags or nothing. I think some people are way more forgiving than I am.

2 Likes

Can confirm. He constantly sends me weird PMs

3 Likes