3D printables for esk8

I figured a thread like this is missing here so let me start it with sharing a tunnel riser I made

Made a small modification and added a second stl file

25 Likes

I can add some wheel pulled for trampa superstar hubs 66T for 15mm and 20mm belts.
For trampa hypa hubs as well 66th 15mm belt and for mbs rockstar with 72T 15mm belt
Didn’t managed yet to set up an thingiverse account, so here some pictures. If interested in the stl files just sent me a pm

16 Likes

@Andy87 I am always interested in your stl files, haven’t you learned that by now? :smiley:

6 Likes

:joy:yes, but not sure if 55th or 66th isn’t a bit too low teeth count for your kind of gearing you usually prefer.

4 Likes

The 66 is just fine with a 13T motor gear. This is what I am currently using. However a library of various esk8 stuff can never be too big. You never know what you will need in the future.

4 Likes

Just let me know when you need something.
The 15mm are tested and work well. 20mm will be printed on the weekend.
Theoretically I can make what ever tooth count needed as long as it’s over 53th and I have a free minute in my lunch break :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@mmaner you ever end up printing surfrodz keys?

1 Like

I am not Mike, but I printed them, tried them and took them off in like 10min after using them.
In my case they made the truck very squirrelly around center.

3 Likes

I haven’t gotten any TPU yet, shits expensive.

6 Likes

I can see on amazon that you can get 500g rolls that is plenty?

apparently not good :joy:

Andy, I would like to check how much this cost to make from aluminium, PM me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Which one? 66th or 55th 20mm belt or 15mm

2 Likes

66t 20mm

2 Likes

Just found out there was a small miss alignment on the 55th. Will check tomorrow if that’s the same on the 66th with 20mm and sent you the reviewed step files than.

1 Like

Here is some things I have a put on thingiverse. I also have a GT2B case I really need to put up there but haven’t, its 98% done and works for me but not perfect level for sharing.

Abec pulley

Davega case

Surfrodz RKP angled risers

Surfrodz RKP press fit mount

Rain fender for my SR mounts

11 Likes

18 Likes

Loop key and charge port riser pad, keeping the holes in the board to zero. It also has a spot in it for a fuse.

22 Likes

Do you have file for this?

3 Likes

@mikenyc wanna design and post some tail bones? Lol

3 Likes

Ive gotta fix a few things then I will post them.

4 Likes

lol sure why not.

think anyone wants those rib bones?

3 Likes