Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Are you coming to my defense right now?

Oh, Jakob :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: swoooon

2 Likes

I hope you are prepared for the death match with the woman. :laughing:

1 Like

its actually an elastic bracelet with spikes. I use bun screws to hold my hair up and then stick a bracelet on it.

2 Likes

bun screws
Not using Torx
Disgustang.webp

1 Like

5 Likes

I don’t have my board with me right now but a 3d printed riser with cable grooves will do the job.

2 Likes

Thought of you J-bags @Venom121212

Venom Skate shared a post on Instagram: "Did we mention the new SideShows come with this FLY FRESH 2 DETH foil gold Venom sticker? #venomskate #sideshows". Follow their account to see 1605 posts.

10 Likes

@daegoe I don’t know if they’d fit but looking at these pictures I’d say no(?)

Boundmotor:

TBs:

But I don’t think you can buy just the hangar anyways…

1 Like

Yeah, I can see it now. That’s too bad. I have 2 sets of the boundmotor drives, but all my boards are dkp so I want to try something different.
Maybe I’ll try removing the center bushing support to make it tkp.

2 Likes

That’s what I did with my eLofty DDs. Has worked out well for the last three years.

1 Like

This is a legit elofty
The so called “elofty dd” is another company entirely that stole the name of the company who makes these since elofty doesn’t conduct brand activities overseas

5 Likes

I want to ride it

2 Likes

Insanely powerful, wheel-locking brakes.

Almost 100% identical to the SheheEV Polestar, differences being the deck, lights, battery system (12s2p vs 13s2p) and remote shape

Nice. Do you have pics?

I had no idea there was another elofty. I dig that shape though. Kinda looks like the Tayto

send me a link, what’s the deck size?

1 Like

This sounds like one of you writing for this shit rag Finding friendship and freedom on an electric skateboard - The Verge

looks identical to the polestar deck. I rode that thing yesterday. Sure, it has some torque, but it feels like 0 thought went into ride feel.

1 Like

I hated the updated deck. I told them this board just needs a kicktail to be perfect since that would add some low-speed maneuverability, but they just fucking butchered the kicktail… it’s literally useless.

This one in the photo is their old design which has some questionable concave designs but it’s much better than the new design.

1 Like

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.18.2c392ceccC2UtU&id=652883172818&ns=1&abbucket=11#detail
This is the link for the board

These are what they also sell

If any of these are familiar looking it’s because the legit elofty is actually an OEM

2 Likes