Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Photo credit: my girlfriend.

PS: she wanted to know where you get your scrunchies :joy:

4 Likes

Hey, i recognize those poorly maintained vintage porch steps!

4 Likes

Leaving them like that actually increases the property value in Portland.

2 Likes

Gawd damn what did you do to deserve this rage. He’s acting like you piss in his muesli, every single morning.

1 Like

Bit late for an answer, I used them, they work great until they are wet, then they go weeee

Are you coming to my defense right now?

Oh, Jakob :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: swoooon

2 Likes

I hope you are prepared for the death match with the woman. :laughing:

1 Like

its actually an elastic bracelet with spikes. I use bun screws to hold my hair up and then stick a bracelet on it.

2 Likes

bun screws
Not using Torx
Disgustang.webp

1 Like

5 Likes

I don’t have my board with me right now but a 3d printed riser with cable grooves will do the job.

2 Likes

Thought of you J-bags @Venom121212

Venom Skate shared a post on Instagram: "Did we mention the new SideShows come with this FLY FRESH 2 DETH foil gold Venom sticker? #venomskate #sideshows". Follow their account to see 1605 posts.

10 Likes

@daegoe I don’t know if they’d fit but looking at these pictures I’d say no(?)

Boundmotor:

TBs:

But I don’t think you can buy just the hangar anyways…

1 Like

Yeah, I can see it now. That’s too bad. I have 2 sets of the boundmotor drives, but all my boards are dkp so I want to try something different.
Maybe I’ll try removing the center bushing support to make it tkp.

2 Likes

That’s what I did with my eLofty DDs. Has worked out well for the last three years.

1 Like

This is a legit elofty
The so called “elofty dd” is another company entirely that stole the name of the company who makes these since elofty doesn’t conduct brand activities overseas

5 Likes

I want to ride it

2 Likes

Insanely powerful, wheel-locking brakes.

Almost 100% identical to the SheheEV Polestar, differences being the deck, lights, battery system (12s2p vs 13s2p) and remote shape

Nice. Do you have pics?

I had no idea there was another elofty. I dig that shape though. Kinda looks like the Tayto