Gauging interest in Precision DKP trucks

I have those DD’s and was wondering the same thing.

2 Likes

Such a sick idea! I’d buy these in a heart beat.

I’ll let you know how it goes if I do it. In theory that hangar should be pretty simple with a giant axle going through the small block.

1 Like

Thanks man!
Do you know if they would fit the torqueboards hanger? I saw the radium cnc hangers but can’t find any info on compatibility.

Are you asking if the DD motors would fit in those hangars? Or are you asking if those hangars would fit on @Razillian DKP setup?

1 Like

I was asking if they fit the TB hangers. That’s probably a question for another thread. Sorry for getting off topic

TBDD or boundmotor DD or revel DD don’t fit each other, all their mounting profile are different size

but elofty DD and boundmotor DD is interchangeable

3 Likes

Ah, okay. Thank you!

Quick update for anyone interested, the trucks have shipped via dhl and should get here in the next week. I’ll post pics when they arrive

4 Likes

@Razillian you should limit the audience.

There is a company with a patent that will fuck with you. The patent specifically relates to removable fasteners that attach a hanger to the bearing seat/mid truck.

Don’t say the name. It happened in the past.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up, but these have a one piece hanger with bushing seat. Mostly because that fastener design isn’t meant for the beatings esk8 trucks get

2 Likes

7 Likes

Does it work with the middle stage removed as a TKP truck?

2 Likes

Looking very nice!

1 Like

TKP:

or

DKP:

The bad news is it will be a week before I can test ride and that’s a must before I throw up a sales thread

9 Likes

God damnit dude…
The last thing I need is more cool shit to buy…
Son of a gun!

2 Likes

Price? Any plans for different hanger lengths?

2 Likes

How many middle stages can you stack on a single truck?

6 Likes

Anyone adapt BN M1 AT to surf-rodz?

At one point I wanted to make triple kingpin trucks but I decided to live instead.

2 Likes