3D Printing Discussions, Questions and Debugging

Nah they’re usually just one one side. Tighten them down until all the rollers are touching if I’m understanding you correctly. The bed springs on the right side could be loose too making it look worse.

Hopefully…

So it’s actually supposed to be like this?

When I got it, all the nuts were snug and the rollers were touching the slots fine but I’ll try it again

Edit: It’s not supposed to look like that at all lmao

1 Like

are you bearings just way too loose in the nylon wheels?

2 Likes

is there a place on this forum where all links to 3d printed part files are located ? Ive a found a few in certain threads (the e-lofty thread has some files), but was wondering if there’s some sort of .stl emporium ive overlooked?

It just wasn’t pushed through properly. Might have been dislodged but I just squeezed it back in and now the bed is level and snug

I thought I was going crazy

3 Likes

There’s this one

1 Like

Wicked, cheers mate :+1:

1 Like

Have you tried abs slurry with nylon? I have not ventured into abs printing just yet

1 Like

Nope never used nylon sorry
@Venom121212

1 Like

Printed some abs using slurry and now got a bunch of it stuck to the bottom (came out really nice)
Would an acetone vapour bath remove the slurry and smooth the print?
Thanks

Late to the party, but I had this problem when my nozzle was too close to the bed, not sure if your using baby stepping on the z axis, but try a little more gap.

1 Like

Try using a brim to increase your bed adhesion area.

1 Like

Thanks for the critique. Ummm, yeah, nozzle is wicked close.

When I switch to direct drive, I won’t cheat on the initial z

Just wondering how feasible/hard it would be to modify this bergmeister pulley file to have fit a kegel wheel (to be printed)?

1 Like

Creality ender 3 pro from: me

To: me :joy:
Early christmas gift to myself+all the esk8 stuff lol

6 Likes

Okay it works almost perfectly fine if don’t consider the extruder skipping on the long runs for some walls and first big layers.

I’m
about
to
throw
this
shit
through
the
fucking
window
WELP please

1 Like

Manually feed in filament and check if you can get the plastic to come out steadily. If that seems hard then probably there is a small clog at the end of ptfe tube.

If it doesn’t seem like a clog, check if the extruder gear is grinding the filament. If it is grinding then it means you are trying to feed more filament than what the temperature allows. Either increase nozzle temp or decrease printing speed.

Thirdly if the stepper motor is skipping steps then increase the voltage by turning the pot attached to the stepper motor driver to incret voltage. Be careful though because if the voltage is too much it might lead to overheating of motors.

5 Likes

Thanks! Will check that later when I’ll have time and post an update

1 Like

It get better man, trust me I was just as frustrated. Now I don’t even watch the first layer, just push print and walk away.

1 Like

Also do yourself a favor and get a bltouch and upgrade the hotend I’d say 75% of my problems went away between those and the firmware change that goes with it.

1 Like