🏆 2022 Build of the Year - Nominations

I’d like to nominate ChortL by @b264
This is one of the boards I’ve ever seen

5 Likes

Thanks @Egtscs. I think category 3 is good.

3 Likes

I’d like to nominate Dusk by @Evwan

A torquey monster with some unobtanium in the mix… what’s not to like?

6 Likes

Evan.

8 Likes

Love you too baby :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Cmon people get those nominations in! 6 days remain.

4 Likes

Clock’s ticking people! I know there were more cool builds last year, go find them :ok_hand:

I’d like to nominate cherry angio by @12sV

7 Likes

Thank you @Egtscs, I feel honored to be nominated.

Street category would be great.

6 Likes

I’d like to nominate Flux with Benefits by @luastoned

7 Likes

Thanks @SquishyCat :heart:

The build would be for the street category.

2 Likes

Good choice! was going to nominate it as well. the battery build in itself deserves a nomination.

3 Likes

Alright I guess it’s time for me to finally nominate some peeps. Here we go:

Billiam gorgenstien’s @BillGordon Plagiarist. It’s pretty, functional, and classic.

@Toughook AFLUX TWIN. Just beautiful color scheme and clean build

@Linny Nameless build is just super clean and great part selection

There’s probably more but these came to mind

11 Likes

We are getting down to the wire! If you’ve been procrastinating on putting in your nomination, now’s the time!

3 Likes

~12hrs to go! Nominations close at 11:59pm PST!

2 Likes

@Flyboy @Titoxd1000 @JoeyZ5 @rosco @lock @tomiboi @dskate @DeadLightning @rusins @haven @ablairlamb @Ace @Savage1 @janpom @UFOskada @b264 @12sV @luastoned @BillGordon @Toughook @Linny

Alright everybody! We are nearly there. If your name is above, I need two things from you:

1. If you have not already, make sure you have stated in this thread which category you want to compete in. @BillGordon, @Toughook, @Linny, I’m looking at yall.

2. I am going to pull a glamour shot of your build from your build thread, to use in the voting thread. If you want to make my life easier, please either put your glamour shots in the first post of your build thread, or the last post (and tag me). Otherwise, I’m going to pull whatever picture I want from your thread, and I dont want to hear any whining.

Nominations are still open for a few hours, lets finish strong!

10 Likes

Y’all are out of the woods, I searched, but @NoWind didnt make a thread for the mini PsychoFrame.

(Insert collective sigh of relief)

3 Likes

lol I think @tomiboi has mtb BOTY in the bag, I think he certainly outdid me

I’m not allowed to compete anyways, I’m a host.

2 Likes

Is it limited to one glamour shot? Two? Three? More?

If it’s limited to one and someone submits four, do you just select one of the three with no whining permitted?

1 Like

My StreetCarver build is kinda dual purpose and now has off road tires and bindings, so although i still do plan to use it on roads at time, think it’s best in the OFF ROAD category

(I’m still not sure about naming my builds :joy:)

3 Likes