Tired of waiting for others to make what I want to use, I made this.
If it helps anyone else, it’s here.
It’s a tool for programming ESCs, and it also contains variESC firmwares which are compatible with the VESC project by Benjamin Vedder.
The main things this has are
- Duty Cycle Current Limit Start default default updated to 85% per the poll
- Fault Stop Time default default updated to 85ms
- Support for Unity Super Single Mode
- Support for Cheap FOCer 2 version 0.9
- Cheap FOCer 2 version 0.9 funwheel lights and buzzer controls on the extra IO header
- Willingness to accept code contributions and work in a normal open source manner
- Your feature here
This software is licensed under the GPL which is a copyleft license. You are free to use it and modify it, but if you send it to others you MUST also send them the modified source code upon request. For this reason I have the binaries and executables being distributed by the very place that also distributes the source code. It makes things much easier.
This software is provided as-is with no warranty of any kind. If this helps you, please consider donating to Benjamin Vedder.