variESC Tool [SRO]

It’s easy enough for us to support other version numbers.

2 Likes

Also wondered whether you will be merging from the official tree.

2 Likes

This is a difficult question and I think the best answer is “I don’t know yet, and if I did, it’d be open for constant reconsideration anyway”.

3 Likes

So far I kept the same version numbers but it’s a hassle and makes things not work as well. I feel like a version number diversion is a “when” not an “if” kind of question.

1 Like

I have been merging from the official tree. How long this happens or if it stops is also open for consideration. There are many technical constraints here whether this rides in formation or forks down a different road.

For now, it’s in-sync.

7 Likes

How have I missed this for a whole day…awesome work :partying_face:

4 Likes

I have the code from Jeff if you need. Or you good already?

Does this mean we need to donate to both tools?

Hey, Brian is ok. Don’t call him a tool.

30 Likes

Looking really good! Do you have more information about the lights? how to connect and what type of lights or leds can be used?

They are just logic signals so you’ll need a logic-level MOSFET to switch the power to each of the lights.

It’s already all done.

I think someone with time needs to make a tiny pcb with mosfet and a buck

2 Likes

Is maker-x esc’s supported?

1 Like

They should be

Arigato ブライアン !!!

1 Like

No; by far most of this code was written by Benjamin, send all love his way:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=7ZMDJJFHUSCV4&lc=US&item_name=variESC%20Tool&currency_code=EUR&bn=PP-DonationsBF%3Abtn_donateCC_LG.gif%3ANonHosted

15 Likes

Still need those release forms though. Some silicone wire, a windmill, 3 9v batteries, some vaseline, dryer sheets, a snow globe, Right handed catchers glove, and that should be it.

Makes sense that you were “busy” @b264. Some great stuff though for sure.

Nice Lee, you never asked ME about needed help or something :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This is sick,Brian.
Power single with electric disco mode inclusive. :grinning:
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

4 Likes