(U.S.) New Psychotiller Enclosures Available

Message me to place an order.

DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER ON Psychotiller WEBSITE. Because all money go to his paypal and will be tied up.

So here is the deal. Starting 1/15/2020. (needs couple day to get all plastic)
We still ship 10 enclosures every two days guaranteed. Or full refund right away. No split enclosure.

70 dollars each shipped in US.

85 dollars each shipped outside of USA.

I will reply everyone’s message in 12 hour no matter what.

You don’t pay until it’s ready to be shipped out. All money made from these enclosures will go right back to people have not gotten their money back from Dave.

TLDR: I put money on Dave to make some enclosures to get back on the right track. If you want details:

Available enclosures:
EVO enclosures
(23" x 7" x 1" with a raised 1/4" channel down the middle for bms or extra cells.)Capture Capture1
alter wedge
(23" x 7 1/2" x 1 1/4" wire channel comes standard)

The Argonaut
(23.25 x 7.5 x 1.5" flange size Overall 24.5 x 9" Your deck will need to have a minimum of 24" of space between wheel wells and not be narrower than 9")
Capture4
Hummie enclosure
(24" long x 6 1/2" wide x 5/8" deep)
Capture5 Capture6
Bigly
(Internal Dimensions- 21 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 1 3/4" Outside Dimensions (Your deck or wheelbase should not be smaller than this) 24" x 9 1/2")
Capture7
Killshot enclosure. which is not on the website. Fits a couple of red embers and any 9.5" wide deck with 25" of belly to work with

Jet Spud Enclosures
(Internal dimensions L 457.20mm x W 158.75 x H 40mm.18 x 6.25 x 1.60" -Fits from base plate to base plate on a Jet Spud)
Capture9 Capture10

If you have questions about enclosures, please ask here, as it can benefits others as well.

How to install your enclsoure:

24 Likes

I guess I may be able to get an altar wedge for my bludgeon after all :thinking:

7 Likes

Is now a bad time to mention the 'you need pictures to post a sales thread" rule?

14 Likes

that’s why I got right back on here after work lol…

7 Likes

I’m interested but will photos of the enclosure be posted?

1 Like

Yes, this will be treated like any other sales thread.

6 Likes

With OP’s agreement, going to unlist this while it gets worked out properly.

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted to know does the Evo enclosure fit the newer Evo 40

2 Likes

It fits 17,18,19. And I don’t think LY made a deck shape change since 2015 (correct me if I am wrong) so it should fit fine.

1 Like

@370HSSV Do any of these fit the older 15° tipped Evo’s? Or are you still searching for one for yours?

3 Likes

If you have a single stack, I can test it on my own deck.
I have a fat DS battery built already. So this enclosure won’t fit. Someone is making a mold for me at the moment.

3 Likes

This is wild. Where is the money going if paypal is out? Are you just proxying?

I’m in after the first wave actually shows up… just because tiller enclosures are stuff of legends.

5 Likes

I don’t have either yet, but I’d like it to accommodate a double stack or even some lipos, so bigger is probably better.

3 Likes

I will likely be the one to get the money the refund everyone.

Which you you had your eyes on?

6 Likes

Ahhh, gotchu, it’s a forum member here is making the mold, I don’t remember his user name. I will keep you posted.

3 Likes

Are they really though??

3 Likes

Certain ones, yeah.

1 Like

Oh I c

1 Like