I owe you all an apology

I owe all of you an apology for my sudden disappearance. I got in way over my head this last year. Things happened really fast and I wasn’t ready. Even a couple of my suppliers weren’t ready for the orders we received. It shut me down before i ever got started. Then the move to abec, completely crippled my ability to deliver anything on time or at all. (This is a story for another time)
Once the Chargebacks started coming in, paypal froze all of the money in my acct. It’s still there, but I can’t touch it.
I moved out of abec completely last week. MasterCarve as far as my partnership with it is done. The team of guys that assembled left with me. There are still still orders on the table that will be completed but it will take a little more time. I know I should have been more communicative, but saying no or I don’t have it a hundred or more times a day was painful. Still is. Worse, your money is important to you. I know this too.

This brings me to the next part. I owe you guys some money.
Kevin Stubbings
Mike Dizon
David Bonde
Zach DeMarco
@ARetardedPillow
And a few others I’ll name here in an update later today.

I’m going to liquidate some things to pay the money back. @Topcloud (Karl) is going to proxy the sales and distribute the money to it’s rightful owners.

I’m selling:

Lots of other small parts and stuff will be added to another listing.

Again, This isn’t where I wanted to be. I’m sorry I took us to this point and I will make it right.

-Dave

105 Likes

Good to see you’re making these things right. Life can throw hardballs at your hard balls. Hope to see you around here more.

31 Likes

glad to see you back and working on a plan, if there’s anything I can do just say the word brother.

24 Likes

I’m really glad you’re back Dave.
Good to see you working towards making things right. Really hope this all works out for everyone involved.

21 Likes

I can understand being swamped, but why did you silently keep taking money without delivering the goods?

“Hey guys, paypal put a stop to me taking people’s money and not delivering, so now I have a proxy to keep selling you stuff I might or might not deliver” :joy:

14 Likes

If you ask around you’ll find I’ve still been delivering stuff. Still making boards and parts everyday. I’ve been shipping what I could get out. Also notice. I’m selling my personal gear to make this right.

26 Likes

@dareno
@riako
@Gerrycorrado

6 Likes

This is why I supported you even while people were advising against ever buying from you.

I hope everything goes well and wish you the best of luck.

14 Likes

Damn Dave. Really sorry to hear about this. Was hoping that things were going well for you at ABEC. Glad you came here with transparency. Sorry to see you have to sell your stuff, hoping that you’re not in a really bad financial situation with anything else.

14 Likes

Riiiiiiight. Contacting Psychotiller is a waste of your time

Took paypal shutting you down basically. It’s like a bank robber being remorseful after being caught lol.

People here still seem to like you for whatever reason, so shitty vendor practices in this community are not going away any time soon. :upside_down_face:

16 Likes

Calm your tits.

27 Likes

There is a lot of reasons tbh dude. Hes been with the community right from the start. Go to the old forums and hes done a lot for us as a whole. Deserves a second chance. I hope he makes everyone right and then comes back stronger than ever before.

16 Likes

Now is as good a time as any to tell you Dave:

I’m keeping my FleXL 1.0s like a half erect trophy.

You can come try to get them from me at Carve PDX.

24 Likes

I’m not going to argue there’s been some customer service and delivery issues Because it’s true.
But I do know he has been delivering product to some people.

4 Likes

Is this a for-sale thread? Cause I can tell you right now, its going to get real messy in here

9 Likes

I like the pizza wrestling idea why do you edit this out?

7 Likes

Because it was something sacred that I mistakenly defiled.

5 Likes

Curious what little things you got? PM? Instagram? Where should I contact you?

4 Likes

@Psychotiller is the suunko welder still available?

Edit: We will also Dm you as well.

4 Likes

This might be too long for @SeanHacker new title

7 Likes