(U.S.) New Psychotiller Enclosures Available

What did you buy? @Minilogue911

Nothing yet. I was going to have him make me a deck, enclosure and battery but he wont talk to me

He’s not active on here. Where did you talk to him last at

It would be easier this way because I need a battery made and he makes them also and it could be sent in the same box

On FB

Here’s why he doesn’t come here.

TLDR be careful

@370HSSV I would like to purchase an enclosure, just not sure what deck I should aim for. I don’t want to get one that won’t fit. Definitely a drop through probably 40 inches

They don’t sell decks anymore

Well, all killshot are pressed at ABEC. Not anymore. Experimenting with deck press at the moment. Will be some decks available soon hopefully…

PM me your info, I will try to let Dave get on Facebook. He ain’t coming here tho…

By the way. @Minilogue911 there was never a drop thru deck from psychotiller.

2 Likes

Of course not. Too many debts owed here.

5 Likes

Youre right. I;m mistaken about the drop thru. It really doesnt have to be a drop thru

It just needs to be larger enough to hold a 10s5p 40t battery actually mostly but I just don’t know what deck will fit and what enclosure I should get.

You might needa PM him cuz u knooo… he new n stuffz…

Unless @BillGordon can he be doin the Pm’in?

You have to ask yourself if you want to send money to a vendor that is so uncommunicative.
A vendor that owes money to a lot of members of this community.
A vendor that is on record saying his skateboard trucks should not be used with skateboard wheels.
The list goes on.

My advice:
Do yourself a favour and find someone else to get the items you are looking for.
Especially for enclosures, go with a good quality fiberglass enclosure like one from @bigben or @eboosted .

9 Likes

Yup, enclosures from eBoosted and bigben are stronger and sleeker.

3 Likes

His new trucks are beyond great :grin: just saying. @taz

Don’t get me started…

1 Like

Hey I’m just saying he’s always been responsive with me

I never bought FleXLs but his new shit is nice

1 Like

Good for you that he is answering you. Too bad this does not apply to lots of other people.
As far as his new trucks are concerned IMO they suck.
I could go on and write an essay why that is but I have neither the time nor the drive to do it.

What’s your main reason for them sucking? Not asking for a essay. @taz

Have you rode them?